Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
She’s on the tail end of her prime.. at this point she prob just lookin for the right dude to nut in her and give her a kid… I mean I’d blast off in her if she ask me :manny:

I don't think she wants a kid; she's all about her career. She might would like to find a niigga to settle down with, but kids might cramp her style.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That’s exactly what it is. Shorty is fine as hell. She got implants & a little soft around the middle, but she still looks better than 85-90% of women her age.
She has no hips and ass at all..

She’s beautiful with wonderful titties but she’s built like fukkin Meryl Streep from the waist down

When she turnaround and bends over my dikk is gonna get soft when I see them squarecheeks…

I need hips and ass :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She has no hips and ass at all..

She’s beautiful with wonderful titles but she’s built like fukkin Meryl Streep from the waist down

When she turnaround and bends over my dikk is gonna get soft when I see them squarecheeks…

I need hips and ass :unimpressed:

Yes!

No one saying they won't fukk Joy, but her shape is very disappointing (and we not comparing her to BBL blowup doll women either). Straight pump and dump.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yes!

No one saying they won't fukk Joy, but her shape is very disappointing (and we not comparing her to BBL blowup doll women either). Straight pump and dump.
No question her shape is :scust:

Can you imagine you get home and she got on some sexy outfit for you and you see those chicken legs and that book shaped ass :what:

I can’t perform :unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No question her shape is :scust:

Can you imagine you get home and she got on some sexy outfit for you and you see those chicken legs and that book shaped ass :what:

I can’t perform :unimpressed:

i'm witcha, I need a broad with hips and at least a little booty.

No hips and no ass. Plus you see what she gonna look like in the future? Hit and quit.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that would be unColi-like, first you have to take into consideration what she would look like at age 75 :troll:
Lololol truth. Then when you consider how she looks at 75, "b-b-b-b-but you need to keep a stable steady rotating, kick her out at 40! And she gotta be a model!"