Let's talk about Joy Taylor of Undisputed (Smash or Pass)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I fukked enough ugly and/or badly built bytches with good p*ssy to have seen the light :wow:

…at the end of it all that’s all that counts :mjgrin:
shorty ain't ugly she just ain't shaped how the ideal is

she cool with herself though & that's a vibe

it's a dice roll though i know because if you seed her up your children might come out shaped like dr.eggman

ha

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
She has no hips and ass at all..

She’s beautiful with wonderful titties but she’s built like fukkin Meryl Streep from the waist down

When she turnaround and bends over my dikk is gonna get soft when I see them squarecheeks…

I need hips and ass :unimpressed:

Okay, that's your preference that you need hips and/or ass. But to say this chick is ugly or horrid looking like some posters are trying to say is weird.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ish is laughable. Some hatin azz nikkas on this site for real though lol. Telling ducktales on how they'd exit the bedroom if she walked in lolol. Joy is bad, she might not be the baddest bish, but still bad. Beautiful face, with a nice shape.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This ish is laughable. Some hatin azz nikkas on this site for real though lol. Telling ducktales on how they'd exit the bedroom if she walked in lolol. Joy is bad, she might not be the baddest bish, but still bad. Beautiful face, with a nice shape.
:beli:

Hell outta here