Religion/Spirituality Lets talk about the role of Africa in early Christianity..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All of humanity came from Africa.

All human civilization didn't.

Not that hard to comprehend.
I fully understand this and any falsehood that anyone can spread. I can read and write in English breh.

Not that you really are interested in possibly seeing something else. but maybe u can put all this together....

http://www.livescience.com/17248-arabian-artifacts-humans-africa.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_Africa#Origins_of_agriculture
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121018130834.htm

Historically,:patrice: the ancient city states of Mesopotamia in the fertile crescent are most cited by Western and Middle Eastern scholars :pachaha:as the cradle of civilization.
They are referring to the first large urban center due to mass fertile land. Essentially the first historic 'nation'.. Historically historians wanted this to count as the first civilization - but clearly our ideas of civilization have been incorrect. By today's standards those people wouldn't be 'civilized'.

Why do you guys follow 'knowledge' and assumption that were created by this man ???http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Oppert (who had obvious motives and if u can't figure out on ur own =ur lost)

Instead of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Henry_Rawlinson,_1st_Baronet who actually studied the shyt and had experience in the region??? Who used African languages to decipher cuneiform writing who was supported by others at the time (who weren't white jewish or french or german) who made it clear that the founders of the Mesopotamian civilization were of Kushyte origin.?? I guess these white guys wanted these groups to be black for some reason and are all a part of some black-washing conspiracy :patrice:

The Sumerians, and their neighbors the Elamites, as well as groups like the Hatti and Hurrians & Urartian, pose problems for this thesis. None of these groups seem to be Indo-European or Semitic, the two dominant language families of Near East by ~1,000 B.C. You have in the ancient Near East then a situation where the light of history reveals before us not the diversification of Indo-European and Semitic speaking farmers, but rather a host of unique and disparate peoples, all simultaneously lurching toward literate civilization, one after another. Something just does not add up in my models. Genetics will not solve the puzzle, but it may help in elucidating relationships. The origins of the Sumerians are murky, but many scholars have suggested that they may have arrived from the south (the oldest city, Eridu, is in the south). Others have suggested that the Sumerians descended from the mountains of the northeast. Though I presume that the people Arabia have changed a great deal since antiquity, it would be interesting if it was found that the Sumerians resembled the Qatari (at least the Eurasian component) more than they did the modern Assyrians
I'm pretty dead at this and other article beating around the bush like crazy... http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/10/ancient-dna-and-sumerians/#.Ug0e1T-91S8

Lets remember that people made tools nearly 2 Million years go. Had religious beliefs and traditions around that same time.
Also, lets note that 13K years ago the people in Eastern Mediterranean region were descendants of African and we all even getintruck would call them black.
lol at anyone who thinks Africa didn't even have 'civilizations' until 7k years ago - when 20k years ago they had music, religion, culture, traditions, group hunting, and kept animals.

But I'm gonna just leave this right here..... I have ton's of other things and book at my house to quote from - but you might not accept any of those..... IT's hilarious though - when you read these studies how they tip toe around the points. I get it though.... They do not want that funding snatched da fukk up!!:gladbron:
Background
For millennia, the southern part of the Mesopotamia has been a wetland region generated by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers before flowing into the Gulf. This area has been occupied by human communities since ancient times and the present-day inhabitants, the Marsh Arabs, are considered the population with the strongest link to ancient Sumerians. Popular tradition, however, considers the Marsh Arabs as a foreign group, of unknown origin, which arrived in the marshlands when the rearing of water buffalo was introduced to the region.

Results
To shed some light on the paternal and maternal origin of this population, Y chromosome and mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) variation was surveyed in 143 Marsh Arabs and in a large sample of Iraqi controls. Analyses of the haplogroups and sub-haplogroups observed in the Marsh Arabs revealed a prevalent autochthonous Middle Eastern component for both male and female gene pools, with weak South-West Asian and African contributions, more evident in mtDNA. A higher male than female homogeneity is characteristic of the Marsh Arab gene pool, likely due to a strong male genetic drift determined by socio-cultural factors (patrilocality, polygamy, unequal male and female migration rates).

Conclusions
Evidence of genetic stratification ascribable to the Sumerian development was provided by the Y-chromosome data where the J1-Page08 branch reveals a local expansion, almost contemporary with the Sumerian City State period that characterized Southern Mesopotamia. On the other hand, a more ancient background shared with Northern Mesopotamia is revealed by the less represented Y-chromosome lineage J1-M267*. Overall our results indicate that the introduction of water buffalo breeding and rice farming, most likely from the Indian sub-continent, only marginally affected the gene pool of autochthonous people of the region. Furthermore, a prevalent Middle Eastern ancestry of the modern population of the marshes of southern Iraq implies that if the Marsh Arabs are descendants of the ancient Sumerians, also the Sumerians were most likely autochthonous and not of Indian or South Asian ancestry.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/11/288 When you figure out what autochthonous means, you clearly see that because they could contribute the origin to Indian or South Asia - then they Must have came from the sky...

Clyde Winters is featured on these site and is a PHD, maybe his research is void??
www.academia.edu/ and www.researchgate.net/

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whew::whew:

Fascinating Glimpse into the Mind of Clyde A. Winters

Clyde A. Winters is a ground-breaking scientist whose research has been instrumental in constructing an accurate picture of the ancient Afro-Asiatic Dominion, which he calls the NKSD Civilization. He holds a Ph.D and a Masters Degree in Social Science from the University of Illinois-Urbana, with minors in Linguistics and Anthropology. He taught Linguistics at Saint Xavier University for three years. In 1981, he founded an educational program to enable those interested in tracing African contributions to the world, the Uthman dan Fodio Institute.

Here he speaks candidly about himself, his ideas and his methods.

Clyde Winters

To understand the Nubian Kametian Sumerian and Dravidian (NKSD) civilization you have to understand that Afrocentric researchers are falsificationist. We either confirm or disconfirm a theory.

Linguistic evidence suggest that there is a Sumero-Tamil connection. Yet Eurocentrists reject this evidence without comment and counter eduttukkaadu (evidences). This makes their discussion of ancient history in my opinion untrue.

I am a product of Western Civilization. As a result, I was indoctrinated from an early age via TV and books that blacks were inferior. Although I was provided this indoctrination many adults during my socialization and induction into the community in which I grew up in , on the Southside of Chicago (i.e., 47th and Evans) taught me at an early age that Blacks were the founders of civilization based on their reading of the Bible, and the story about the Children of Ham.

As a result, when I undertook the acquisition of abstract sign systems during my forming schooling/instruction I had already acquired a metacognition (awareness of your own thinking) that filtered the bias teachings out of me during my years of schooling. I knew who I was based on the truth of the ancient model of history.

Science is hypothesis testing. We either confirm a theory or disconfirm a theory based on eduttukkaadu. A true scientist would never dispute a theory without offering counter eduttukkaadu in support of the counter hypothesis, but Eurocentric researchers get away with this unscientific attack on the ideas of Blacks, Native Americans and Asians everyday due to Eurocentrism.
Science goes out the window when theories are advocated by researchers that are not accepted by the Academe. We like to believe that schooling broadens our knowledge base and makes us wiser but this is not the case.

Schooling provides an environment that constructs the cognitive structures, we use to interpret our environment. If that environment teaching us falsehood, we will learn untruths instead of the Truth. This results from the fact that the growth of the mind is strongly influenced by the cultural sign system in which we live. It is the sign system presented via culture that provides first the child, and later the adult the psychological tools to interpret the world.

To understand the NKSD cultures it requires more that one's racial status and being.:whew: Being a African, African American or Dravidian will not gain you entry into understanding these cultures. You can only understand these cultures if you find cognitive and psychological engagement with the study of ancient history based on the Truth covering law, of the Ancient Model of History.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
LOL @ Clyde Wynters

the same guy that said the Olmecs were Black

you guys have no shame, such a shameless people using whatever theory to give you a self-esteem SMH

emoney

custom user title
Daps
LOL @ him naming his institute after an Islamic Jihadist who practiced an Arab religion

afrocentrics have no shame

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ Clyde Wynters

the same guy that said the Olmecs were Black

you guys have no shame, such a shameless people using whatever theory to give you a self-esteem SMH

IT is possible for black people have a self esteem without talking about ancient history, fyi.

and idk about this dude or about Olmec, I didn't know he said that Olmec were black - or if they were black..... but what I do know is there are non-afrocentrics that backs the points I made about the topic we are discussing and the topic you aren't actually making any legitimate points about. .

Are you black? I'm just curious.. or are you a Caucasian like me?, lol.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Clyde winters :heh:

The guy who got his shyt pushed in on this very subject on the egyptsearch.com forums? When I get home I'll drop the link to that.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Clyde winters :heh:

The guy who got his shyt pushed in on this very subject on the egyptsearch.com forums? When I get home I'll drop the link to that.
I respect that you focused in on the guy's personality and ideas on something we aren't even discussing.....

:youngsabo: If you ignore the 98% of everything else that has nothing to do with CLyde, i can understand why.... cac like me don't like real counter points anyway.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
2 Things I take away from this thread.

1. Christianity is needlessly complicated

2. Posters believe that Jesus was Black African and resembling Black West Africans, but provide only anecdotal scant evidence

3. Posters believe that Indian civilization is linked to contemporary African civilization, against providing anecdotes

4. Posters believe that Horn Africans are one and the same as West Africans, and looked the same thousands of years ago.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
2 Things I take away from this thread.

1. Christianity is needlessly complicated

2. Posters believe that Jesus was Black African and resembling Black West Africans, but provide only anecdotal scant evidence

3. Posters believe that Indian civilization is linked to contemporary African civilization, against providing anecdotes

4. Posters believe that Horn Africans are one and the same as West Africans, and looked the same thousands of years ago.
2 =/= 4

and i took the liberty of 'making bold' things that need to be corrected and reviewed.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just so y'all know there are indocentrics out there as well who like to claim that India is the mother of all civilization...they are all full of shyt too.

Blackking, it's hard to pinpoint what your positions really are because you're always all over the place. You're not an afrocentrist but yet you quote afrocentric "scholars" to support your arguments :what:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just so y'all know there are indocentrics out there as well who like to claim that India is the mother of all civilization...they are all full of shyt too.

Blackking, it's hard to pinpoint what your positions really are because you're always all over the place. You're not an afrocentrist but yet you quote afrocentric "scholars" to support your arguments :what:
:ohhh: My points are only hard to follow if you begin the conversation with a limited scope and vague understanding in the first place. I live around professionals , so they actually present valid arguments and facts as well- that then gives me shyt to counter. They usually aren't emotionally invested either..

And fyi, I quoted 1 afrocentrist in here. One quoted 2 my entire posting career and the other was J A Rogers. So because I'm black, and I guess because i chose blackking, and because I made points and presented date that isn't easily refuted - I have to be painted with a broad brush.

:yeshrug:I will accept that.

Because most of the shyt is from cac and white people - Apparently I must also subscribe to Eurocentrism as well :wow: idk I was such a c00n.

I will strive to me more like ChrisB - I'm sure that would be more accepted around these parts.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:ohhh: My points are only hard to follow if you begin the conversation with a limited scope and vague understanding in the first place. I live around professionals , so they actually present valid arguments and facts as well- that then gives me shyt to counter. They usually aren't emotionally invested either..

And fyi, I quoted 1 afrocentrist in here. One quoted 2 my entire posting career and the other was J A Rogers. So because I'm black, and I guess because i chose blackking, and because I made points and presented date that isn't easily refuted - I have to be painted with a broad brush.

:yeshrug:I will accept that.

Because most of the shyt is from cac and white people - Apparently I must also subscribe to Eurocentrism as well :wow: idk I was such a c00n.

I will strive to me more like ChrisB - I'm sure that would be more accepted around these parts.

You had a thread earlier trying to say Buddha was black, you had another thread just recently where you quoted some Afrocentric site that said BodhiDharma (the Indian founder of Shaolin) was black, and here you are in this thread promoting bogus theories from Clyde Winters....if it walks like duck, quacks like a duck....