Religion/Spirituality Lets talk about the role of Africa in early Christianity..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The earliest visual depiction of Jesus is a painting found in 1921 on a wall of the baptismal chamber of the house-church at Dura Europos, Syria and dated around 235 A.D. The Jesus that is “Healing the Paralytic Man” (Mark 2:1-12) is short and dark-skinned with a small curly afro

K4H2r7R.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do I need to clarify a simple question?

the answer is clear cut

answer it GOD DAMN IT or we can end this convo right now

You seem rattled. I already answered it -- do you read responses or do you just skim through it?

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
The earliest visual depiction of Jesus is a painting found in 1921 on a wall of the baptismal chamber of the house-church at Dura Europos, Syria and dated around 235 A.D. The Jesus that is “Healing the Paralytic Man” (Mark 2:1-12) is short and dark-skinned with a small curly afro

K4H2r7R.jpg
This picture is PERFECTLY clear. If you squint, you can PLAINLY see the afro pick stuck in his melanized hair. There can be NO DOUBT about the details of this ORIGINAL image.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Many Church Councils (i.e Synod of Carthage 397 A.D) were involved for the development of the New Testament from the first 250-300 years of Christian history.

So if you think about it, if it took that long to develop christianity how much revising was actually done?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You had a thread earlier trying to say Buddha was black, you had another thread just recently where you quoted some Afrocentric site that said BodhiDharma (the Indian founder of Shaolin) was black, and here you are in this thread promoting bogus theories from Clyde Winters....if it walks like duck, quacks like a duck....
:ohhh:So you tactic is personal attacks because you can't prove ur points, present information, or control your emotions?

I didn't make the buddha thread. I didn't even support that opinion.. I never really anything that you're talking about. You don't have a real opinion because you don't even present information.... you just say u don't agree then get offended at facts.

the only things i stated aren't only true, but obvious imo. lol@ you ignoring maddd facts and getting offended then telling me about if it quacks.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:ohhh:So you tactic is personal attacks because you can't prove ur points, present information, or control your emotions?

I didn't make the buddha thread. I didn't even support that opinion.. I never really anything that you're talking about. You don't have a real opinion because you don't even present information.... you just say u don't agree then get offended at facts.

the only things i stated aren't only true, but obvious imo. lol@ you ignoring maddd facts and getting offended then telling me about if it quacks.

What facts? Youre a black poster who calls himself blackking who posts articles and ideas that promote afrocentricism and it's a personal attack when I label you accordingly?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What facts? Youre a black poster who calls himself blackking who posts articles and ideas that promote afrocentricism and it's a personal attack when I label you accordingly?

these guys kill me with this 'afrocentricism' as if its some type of bad word. :russ:

I don't subscribe to cacology anymore...its littered with lies about my history as well. I'll leave that to you lovers of everything Euro. Do you breh

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
these guys kill me with this 'afrocentricism' as if its some type of bad word. :russ:

I don't subscribe to cacology anymore...its littered with lies about my history as well. I'll leave that to you lovers of everything Euro. Do you breh

If you'd rather be fed lies from black people than white people that's your problem.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What facts? You're a black poster who calls himself blackking who posts articles and ideas that promote afrocentricism and it's a personal attack when I label you accordingly?
lol.... all the facts you ignore. I present articles from science magazines, random other sites that aren't even close to pro black... and you narrow in on a quote from one dude... but then don't even present a counter to that 1 point? Your emotions regarding this have made you so weak and blind that I could care less how u label people. U resort to labeling when you can't form a counter lie point to facts.

and I apologize for being a black poster :patrice:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
I hate to point this out to yall, but we got a whole bunch of theists in here arguing about how evolution changed humanity over the course of a couple thousand years. I dont think I have to go further.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
lol.... all the facts you ignore. I present articles from science magazines, random other sites that aren't even close to pro black... and you narrow in on a quote from one dude... but then don't even present a counter to that 1 point? Your emotions regarding this have made you so weak and blind that I could care less how u label people. U resort to labeling when you can't form a counter lie point to facts.

and I apologize for being a black poster :patrice:

There are people on st0rmfr0nt who post "studies" that somehow prove the white race is superior, I don't entertain garbage like that either.

And I don't see how I'm getting emotional, all I did was disagree with the idea that Jesus was an an African and that Africans were the originators of every civilization outside their own continent.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Skimming through the thread but stopped to ask this:

Where are the "black race is superior " studies that Blackking posted? And who conducted the studies?
And who made the claim that Africans were the originators of ever civilization outside of Africa?

Joseph is a descendant of Solomon and David. Where they not black?
Wasn't Mary black and with African roots?

It seems that As long as we're killing each other, dunking basketballs, abusing welfare,:stylin:for the masses, or slaves to other races--- were black.
:blessed:

But when were creating pyramids, mapping out the stars, teaching other cultures math and science, and having any prominent role in human history--- we're either ruddy, tan/Arab (there are black Arabs btw) or we don't exist.

:patrice:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Only on the coli could you be darker than my finger in my avi...and NOT be black

it's amazing how emotional certain posters get when challenged on what they believe....

son really said don't take my indian history away from me....:dead:
fucc is a India when compared to Africa....

Jesus went to stay low in Egypt ....what race where those ppl????...how could he hide within a group of ppl he doesn't look like ??? :dead:

Use common fuccing sense....

he asked for information..yet brought none to the table...we know how Indians feel about black...cacs aren't the only ppl that hate us...let us remember that

Great thread...:whew: