Lets Talk About These "Woke Pro-Black" White Folks

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In light of the Howard cac getting publicity in Ebony Mag, It's time we address the "Pro-Black Swirler Cac" that has become the wave recently on social media :pachaha:

Here we have Jacob Mason, a popular cac on social media with a huge Black female fanbase and the creator of the site "SwirlMingle" (an obvious money grab):sas2:

Just going off appearances, he also does not look like the type to get an attractive white female, so its become standard procedure to date out and date well above your level with self-hating women of other races, so there is another incentive besides money to promote swirling :mjpls:

12917814_893229520800124_424991368_n.jpg

1516747_213698212319273_1347801162_n.jpg

:heh:

Now here you see his true intentions, much like the Howard cac, not only did he steal the labor of a Black man to fuel his social media presence which is generating him money, but his hate of Black men is on full display, though he claims to be Pro-Black and even has multiple IG post that seemingly are in support of Black men.

The reason its possible for these White supremacist to be pro-swirl but hate the other gender of the race of women they date is because you have many Black men and women who are either Pro-Black man or Pro-Black woman but hate also hate their other gender.

Black men and women are siamese twins, not two distinct bodies. One cannot exist without the other. Remember that :ufdup:

At the end of the day, this White supremacist will have no problem using Black women for their bodies but will end up marrying a becky and furthering the next generation of White supremacist:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yea this some bullshyt. Always some agendas and shyt, which is why you should never trust nikkas who do their shyt for likes and social media status.

Real actual decent people of other races don't go out looking for likes and daps. And you already know his shyt gonna work, Facebook page probably stay poppin.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know dumb black b!tches (that includes the so called educated howard,spelman, hampton....etc types too) are going to eat this sh!t up.

Dude is posting Marcus Garvey and Tupac quotes and sistas are eating it up :dead:

Its like my bro @TMNT4000 said, all a cac has to do is say "I acknowledge my privilege" and these feminist, queer studies, natural haired wenches drop their panties.....racist whites have cracked the code :heh: