Lets Talk About These "Woke Pro-Black" White Folks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In light of the Howard cac getting publicity in Ebony Mag, It's time we address the "Pro-Black Swirler Cac" that has become the wave recently on social media :pachaha:

Here we have Jacob Mason, a popular cac on social media with a huge Black female fanbase and the creator of the site "SwirlMingle" (an obvious money grab):sas2:

Just going off appearances, he also does not look like the type to get an attractive white female, so its become standard procedure to date out and date well above your level with self-hating women of other races, so there is another incentive besides money to promote swirling :mjpls:

12917814_893229520800124_424991368_n.jpg

1516747_213698212319273_1347801162_n.jpg

:heh:

Now here you see his true intentions, much like the Howard cac, not only did he steal the labor of a Black man to fuel his social media presence which is generating him money, but his hate of Black men is on full display, though he claims to be Pro-Black and even has multiple IG post that seemingly are in support of Black men.

The reason its possible for these White supremacist to be pro-swirl but hate the other gender of the race of women they date is because you have many Black men and women who are either Pro-Black man or Pro-Black woman but hate also hate their other gender.

Black men and women are siamese twins, not two distinct bodies. One cannot exist without the other. Remember that :ufdup:

At the end of the day, this White supremacist will have no problem using Black women for their bodies but will end up marrying a becky and furthering the next generation of White supremacist:

8BqcV.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ive lurked LSA and saw "female" members on that site saying the same thing he said. Best believe that female c00ns are believing that crap. Female c00ns on the rise makes it worse.

Shyt is definitly spooky.

Looks like he is trying to break up the unity between black men and women. Typical racist white tactic to weaken black people.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Damn I thought this cac 5 min of fame was over but this cac is still at it:aicmon:

At the wenches supporting this cac while he dissing black men at the process:scust:

I really wanna know is there any white woman doing what this cac is doing while black man defend her?:pachaha:
Dude is posting Marcus Garvey and Tupac quotes and sistas are eating it up :dead:

Its like my bro @TMNT4000 said, all a cac has to do is say "I acknowledge my privilege" and these feminist, queer studies, natural haired wenches drop their panties.....racist whites have cracked the code :heh:
That's one of the wenches go to excuse to date a white men

"But he acknowledge's his white privileges":Troll:

WTF that even means?:heh: