Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@Poitier you already hip
full

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:francis: The fact they know they can do this and profit is a problem. To keep it a buck mofos destroy each other self esteem ,with all that 'That non- black bytch dont want you' or 'see i told you no other race of men found you attractive expect us' and :comeon:dont give me that oh im just warning them bullshyt, there are different ways to warn people. When you have people in own race telling you, you aint desirable, you look for anybody to say you are, and then that right there leaves mofos open to wolves in sheep clothing to come along. Start uplifting each other instead of judging so damn hard

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:francis: The fact they know they can do this and profit is a problem. To keep it a buck mofos destroy each other self esteem ,with all that 'That non- black bytch dont want you' or 'see i told you no other race of men found you attractive expect us' and :comeon:dont give me that oh im just warning them bullshyt, there are different ways to warn people. When you have people in own race telling you, you aint desirable, you look for anybody to say you are, and then that right there leaves mofos open to wolves in sheep clothing to come along. Start uplifting each other instead of judging so damn hard

Plenty of Black men try and get ignored.