Lettuce discuss how Drake been stealing songs since Money to Blow

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His writers be ripping him off

Sometimes I wonder do he even know he stealing shyt or are his ghostwriters just copying shyt from other artists and selling it to Drake like they wrote it and his dumb ass just rap the shyt how they tell him to rap it.

Like the Rapping 4-Tay shyt. Did someone just sell him that shyt and he thought it was original but later had to act like it was a tribute after the track came out because he didn't want to admit his ghostwriters gave that to him?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I wonder do he even know he stealing shyt or are his ghostwriters just copying shyt from other artists and selling it to Drake like they wrote it and his dumb ass just rap the shyt how they tell him to rap it.

Like the Rapping 4-Tay shyt. Did someone just sell him that shyt and he thought it was original but later had to act like it was a tribute after the track came out because he didn't want to admit his ghostwriters gave that to him?

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
He's the compilation artist that brings the best bits of black culture to the white and Asian masses.

Sued her for In My Feelings and Nice for What

Hotline Bling the song was a rip off. And hotline blind the video was also a ripoff.

He bit off xxxtenatcion flow

He's on top because he takes the very best of all the smaller artists and makes a big album out of those bits. It's a shame coz the small artists have no voice. The sharks and fans quickly swallow them.

White folks have an inherent hatred for black people. When black people create great things, it's hard for them to distinguish between the people and the art. They love what we do, they hate us. When Elvis did rocknroll. It's was a relief for them to see a white person do the good music without having to see a black man.
Eminem did the same. Came in and sold 30 million easily.
Drake simply helps whites see themselves in today's hip hop culture. That's why when he bites the music, it sounds new to them coz they were not checking for the black artist he bit from. They always say "well he did it better." or "he made it better" (he rapped it in the right accent I prefer)

Here he paid $100k to Rappin' 4-Tay for stealing a whole verse and flow

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Jay does the same shyt drake do..reference jigga my nikka was jadakiss song..jay more a hustler than a music artist….this prob need its own thread for discussion tho
...are you really comparing tracks initially made for other people, as a reference track?

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Some shyt aint stealing its just him interpolating, like how nikkas quote Biggie and Three 6 all the time. But he also be flat out fukking stealing too. That Money To Blow shyt is probably the biggest offense (aside from him having ghostwriters). I stopped fukking with Drake when he dropped that garbage ass IYRTITL but this nikka is officially bottom 25 now. Imma still bump Comeback Season and The Brough Is Over, though.
:childplease: