Lettuce discuss how Drake been stealing songs since Money to Blow

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...are you really comparing tracks initially made for other people, as a reference track?
Jay bit Jada whole flow and only switched around a couple of lines..have you ever heard Jada verse on that beat ? It’s basically a reference track for jay z

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Sometimes I wonder do he even know he stealing shyt or are his ghostwriters just copying shyt from other artists and selling it to Drake like they wrote it and his dumb ass just rap the shyt how they tell him to rap it.

Like the Rapping 4-Tay shyt. Did someone just sell him that shyt and he thought it was original but later had to act like it was a tribute after the track came out because he didn't want to admit his ghostwriters gave that to him?
Or he doesn’t know how to rap at the level he claims.. just uses ghostwriters and steals lines to fill in he song :scust:
Y’all remember when Mike Zombie made Started From the Bottom? 👀

He’s still in the OVO tents and got credits on the song so I’m sure he isn’t going to snitch.
I was looking for the reference lol

This it?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Think he referring to this freestyle

And?

We gonna make it was originally ras

Popping tags was a Luda song

Nothin on you, airplanes got to lupe first

Feelin it was camplo

Like I said, someone getting the track first doesn't mean it's a reference track

Jay was definitely riding Jada's wave/blocking him (Fiesta and Best of Me) but he wasn't taking verses from anybody.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Or he doesn’t know how to rap at the level he claims.. just uses ghostwriters and steals lines to fill in he song :scust:
I was looking for the reference lol

This it?

The official story is that he re-recorded this after.

Cuz he liked it so much…

And had no involvement in writing it…

:shaq2: