Lexus Sedan or Coupe

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If you didn't have kids, didn't move a lot of large packages, or needed a lot of space what would you buy as a 2nd vehicle? I currently have an older ('07) SUV I use primarily in the winter time, I have no kids, and really have no need for all the space it provides. I was looking at getting something different in fall, but couldn't decide. It's gonna be in the used Lexus market, thinking maybe an IS-F sedan or RC300 coupe. I already have an IS250C for the summer.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
If you didn't have kids, didn't move a lot of large packages, or needed a lot of space what would you buy as a 2nd vehicle? I currently have an older ('07) SUV I use primarily in the winter time, I have no kids, and really have no need for all the space it provides. I was looking at getting something different in fall, but couldn't decide. It's gonna be in the used Lexus market, thinking maybe an IS-F sedan or RC300 coupe. I already have an IS250C for the summer.

Definitely doesn't make scents to have a pear of IS's.

You will...

Let go of the convertible and get the RC.

That's a noble command.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I was looking at the RC. There was one a couple blocks from me, rode past one night and the shyt was on bricks. Don't know much about the wheels but i'm assuming it's a market for them or something so I changed my mind on that. Shifted to looking at the newer ES, cause I like the new update and they finally adding Android Auto

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:hhh: @ the IS250C that’s for bytches fam

cop the LS460, no lil nikka whips out here B..:hhh:

Hold up fam, I been a convertible fan since I was a youngster, I just love the look of them plus being a hardtop being even better, not to mention I picked it up for next to nothing, 45K miles and one owner, its practically brand new. Some days I just like dropping the top and kickin it, and this is coming from someone with 3 sportsbikes. I wouldn't mind getting a LS460 and keeping my IS250C.

Definitely doesn't make scents to have a pear of IS's.

You will...

Let go of the convertible and get the RC.

That's a noble command.

Hard decision right there, as I told @BigMoneyGrip I love my convertible. My previous car was an '01 Civic so you can imagine the upgrade and the IS250C has every option in it except the ML Audio.

I was looking at the RC. There was one a couple blocks from me, rode past one night and the shyt was on bricks. Don't know much about the wheels but i'm assuming it's a market for them or something so I changed my mind on that. Shifted to looking at the newer ES, cause I like the new update and they finally adding Android Auto

I really like the new RC-F but them joints is $75K. Haven't seen an ES in a minute. Next time I take my IS in for service gonna have to see what they have used.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hold up fam, I been a convertible fan since I was a youngster, I just love the look of them plus being a hardtop being even better, not to mention I picked it up for next to nothing, 45K miles and one owner, its practically brand new. Some days I just like dropping the top and kickin it, and this is coming from someone with 3 sportsbikes. I wouldn't mind getting a LS460 and keeping my IS250C.

Hard decision right there, as I told @BigMoneyGrip I love my convertible. My previous car was an '01 Civic so you can imagine the upgrade and the IS250C has every option in it except the ML Audio.

I really like the new RC-F but them joints is $75K. Haven't seen an ES in a minute. Next time I take my IS in for service gonna have to see what they have used.

Man fukk a new car,:yeshrug: I would cop this 2015 with 22k miles, shyts look the same anyway,,, that's just me
https://www.carmax.com/car/18248433

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CARMAAAAAXXXXX!?? I’m sure that car is cheaper elsewhere on autotrader and cars.com

True, but it depends on your location with carmax/shipping, example , the area where I live has no pre- owned BMW M4 or RC-F in proximity that I purchase,

and look at this RC 350 at autotrader in my zipcode :mjlol:

$37,770 :russ::picard::skip::dahell:

Used 2017 Lexus RC 350

• MILEAGE
  • DRIVE TYPE
    2 wheel drive - rear
  • ENGINE
    6-Cylinder
  • TRANSMISSION
    8-Speed Automatic
  • FUEL TYPE
    Gasoline

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
external_left_front_3_4.jpg

get the cheaper version breh...:wow:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, but it depends on your location with carmax/shipping, example , the area where I live has no pre- owned BMW M4 or RC-F in proximity that I purchase,

and look at this RC 350 at autotrader in my zipcode :mjlol:

$37,770 :russ::picard::skip::dahell:

Used 2017 Lexus RC 350

• MILEAGE
  • DRIVE TYPE
    2 wheel drive - rear
  • ENGINE
    6-Cylinder
  • TRANSMISSION
    8-Speed Automatic
  • FUEL TYPE
    Gasoline
Road trip it breh

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yeah the used one :mjgrin: 40k,,,,, plus the tade in value of my car,,,,,,,,,

But I rather cop a c7 corvette for $40K tho :francis: I just don't know,,,, insurence would be cheaper on the v6 tho... im very frugal

47743602d1383175371-the-official-torch-red-c7-thread-dscn0427.jpg
do them bytches hold up?
I imagine they become a pain to maintain...
...maybe a better lease.

Lexus/Accura are great cars to buy used because they will run to 200K miles easy.

If youre worried about performance/stunting might as well lease a Benz/Audi.

With that said...my next car is going to be a used Lexus because they hold up so well...
...im dead in the middle of a city, so their small joints are perfect to me :yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
do them bytches hold up?
I imagine they become a pain to maintain...
...maybe a better lease.

Lexus/Accura are great cars to buy used because they will run to 200K miles easy.

If youre worried about performance/stunting might as well lease a Benz/Audi.

With that said...my next car is going to be a used Lexus because they hold up so well...
...im dead in the middle of a city, so their small joints are perfect to me :yeshrug:

yeah,,, that’s a known fact,,,
Scotty Kilmer says the same thing also.