If you talking about the older isf hell yea..I would love to have one :ohlawd:
2012-Lexus-IS-F-side1-630x425.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If you didn't have kids, didn't move a lot of large packages, or needed a lot of space what would you buy as a 2nd vehicle? I currently have an older ('07) SUV I use primarily in the winter time, I have no kids, and really have no need for all the space it provides. I was looking at getting something different in fall, but couldn't decide. It's gonna be in the used Lexus market, thinking maybe an IS-F sedan or RC300 coupe. I already have an IS250C for the summer.

Used LC if you can afford it. Tons of bang for buck, a head turner, tons of tech, Toyota reliability, will probably age well. It is just a flat out better looking car and (aside from the LS) the best Lexus has to offer right now.

I felt like the RC is just too damn right inside and the interior still had shades of previous gen Lexus mixed with the new shyt. Car doesn’t feel very comfy at all if you’re 6ft and above. From the outside it looks good on the “right” color + wheel combo but most of the ones I’ve seen are too riced out for my taste.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Used LC if you can afford it. Tons of bang for buck, a head turner, tons of tech, Toyota reliability, will probably age well. It is just a flat out better looking car and (aside from the LS) the best Lexus has to offer right now.

I felt like the RC is just too damn right inside and the interior still had shades of previous gen Lexus mixed with the new shyt. Car doesn’t feel very comfy at all if you’re 6ft and above. From the outside it looks good on the “right” color + wheel combo but most of the ones I’ve seen are too riced out for my taste.
LFA or nothing at all, like I said no lil bro whips out here :ufdup:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:deadrose: Cats in here talking about LFA's!! Way outta my price range and I would hate to even find out what insurance on them would be. Honestly I think might pick up a used IS-F and call it a day. 0-60 in 4.5, 414HP V8, plenty for me, plus it all the stuff my '11 IS250C has.