Life After Death proves Biggie hated Pac despite what he said in interviews.

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by spliz, Jun 10, 2016.

1. HoLLaBaCK

HoLLaBaCK SOHH ICEY

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New York
    Coli Cash:
    $198203.00

I already see from your Avi where your head is at. I didn't say PAC told BIG to go to LA, however he did create an atmosphere that made it dangerous for him to be in LA.

IM not a PAC hater put facts is facts. Dude continually got himself involved in bad situations...then dragged other people into it.

ucanthandlethetruth and Knicksman20 dapped this.
  2. Nomad1

Nomad1 Tupac KONY and GOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Toronto/#TNT
    Coli Cash:
    $341500.00

So Pac told Biggie to associate himself with RIVALS of the Piru Bloods? You nikkas make zero sense whatsoever. Biggie interjected himself in this beef (which was a Blood vs Crip one) if he cared about himself and his family he would have separated himself from Puffy.
    And Biggie was dissing a dead Pac on a radio show in LA, he helped create that animosity towards him.

Who were the other people Pac dragged into the beef?

Adidas_Jumper86 and StillNotSoft dapped this.
  3. kingofnyc

kingofnyc Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327733.00

:stopitslime:

didnt read her book :yeshrug:

with that said he aint die broke he was making a killing of his record label & his artist
    as i said he own'd several high price properties in a prestigious gated community

and it's funny how nikkaz like you label me bias when I'm stating strictly facts

ucanthandlethetruth dapped this.
  4. Nomad1

Nomad1 Tupac KONY and GOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Toronto/#TNT
    Coli Cash:
    $341500.00

Pac had a lot of nikkas down for him in NY and New Jersey, nikkas knew who Pac was addressing
    You keep saying nikkas was trying to press Pac yet Pac squashed beef with a lot of them, so what people are you talking about?
    Biggie got killed for being a punk and a coward, he interjected himself in a gang beef and that's why a Piru killed him and were circling around the party he was at in LA the day he died.
    Yall nikkas treat Biggie as an innocent little boy who had nothing to do with anything, and that's a lie.

5. aboss4real24

aboss4real24 Capo Hall of Shame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    SouthsideQueens
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Time for you to ddiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As i kisssss yooo aaaaaaaassssss

Goooooddddnniiiiiggghhhhtttttt
    :wow:

Vodun Don dapped this.
  6. kingofnyc

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327733.00

:yeshrug: moms says otherwise:manny:

Vodun Don and ucanthandlethetruth dapped this.
  7. Knicksman20

Knicksman20 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Most of what you said in just plain untrue bruh. Big never inserted himself in gang beef. Tupac not only inserted himself into real street beef but pulled Big in by not correcting himself once he found out Big had nothing to do with setting him up. And if you don't think Pac's death pretty much sealed Big's fate or set a plan in motion to him get clapped than I don't know what to tell you bro. To me Big was gonna get got regardless because of retaliation from Suge

kingofnyc dapped this.
  8. HoLLaBaCK

HoLLaBaCK SOHH ICEY

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New York
    Coli Cash:
    $198203.00

He dissed him in a radio show? I heard that interview several times, I didn't hear a diss. I didn't hear a dude all broken up about his death either (but I don't blame him).

You can try to turn this into whatever u want...the fact is Pac created all that. As much as u nikkas try to turn him into Martin or Malcolm...he wasn't that. Pac admittedly never got into shyt until he became famous. He thought his fame and stature would protect him from the wolves, involving himself in petty daily gang ganger shyt (like who snatched who's chain).

He had the best of intentions, however he was naïve at worst at best a he had a terrible sense of judgment.

BIG wasn't running around dissing Pac. He didn't create the beef. He tried to put his dude on and he wouldn't listen. Pac bought into his own hype and tried to drag several people into his mess. shyt didn't he have a falling out with Snoop cuz he wouldn't diss Bad Boy.

I get Pac was a ryder and would go all out for anyone he perceived to be a friend. People that live in the real world know it ain't like that. Not everybody is gonna ride with u until the end of the earth. He got a warning from BIG...fukk else did he want? BIG was just a rapper and if Pac understood that maybe he'd be around still so ya'll nikka in the booth could debate how much he fell off.

9. ucanthandlethetruth

ucanthandlethetruth Failure is not a option

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Planet of Hip Hop
    Coli Cash:
    $236056.00

resident coli stans pointing to rented jewelry as indication of wealth but u had receipts:sas1: next they will say they know about pacs finances more than afeni his mom and the person in charge of his estate let's wait for it :sas2:

DANJ!, Vodun Don, premier58 and 2 others dapped this.
  10. DPG

DPG Banned

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Afeni admitted he died with $100,000.

11. Ian1362

Ian1362 david ruffin in the flesh Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY
    Coli Cash:
    $445000.00

I love these threads :russ:

12. kingofnyc

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327733.00

[​IMG]

breh - these nikkaz are da absolute worst, shyt use to be kinda funny to me but its getting more n more patheic
    :snoop:

13. spliz

spliz SplizThaDon

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
    Coli Cash:
    $344000.00

It's a known fact Pac was owed money when he died. He def didn't have what he should've had. shyt that was one of the reasons nikkas used to accuse Suge for his death back in the day. His mom's had to fight for his shyt. This is all known facts. Both them nikkas for as great as they was. Was gettin jerked for they paper.

14. Billy Ocean

Billy Ocean Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TPC
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Paperwork shows Pac was getting jerked by Suge. There's no more that needs to be said. Anybody denying that Pac died without alot of assets or money to his name is beyond delusional, breh.

15. ucanthandlethetruth

ucanthandlethetruth Failure is not a option

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Planet of Hip Hop
    Coli Cash:
    $236056.00

i wont say every pac stan but you generally dealing with dudes on some "its real to me Dammit!!!" [​IMG]
    you just gotta lagh at the shyt. i wanna see who the first stan to step up and call Afeni a liar now that you posted that :pachaha: