Life After Death proves Biggie hated Pac despite what he said in interviews.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Idris-Elba.gif

breh - these nikkaz are da absolute worst, shyt use to be kinda funny to me but its getting more n more patheic
:snoop:
I don't know why nikkas tryna argue that. This shyt is known facts. No video even needed to be posted but it's widely known Afeni had to fight for Pac's shyt cause he was gettin jerked for money.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He dissed him in a radio show? I heard that interview several times, I didn't hear a diss. I didn't hear a dude all broken up about his death either (but I don't blame him).

You can try to turn this into whatever u want...the fact is Pac created all that. As much as u nikkas try to turn him into Martin or Malcolm...he wasn't that. Pac admittedly never got into shyt until he became famous. He thought his fame and stature would protect him from the wolves, involving himself in petty daily gang ganger shyt (like who snatched who's chain).

He had the best of intentions, however he was naïve at worst at best a he had a terrible sense of judgment.

BIG wasn't running around dissing Pac. He didn't create the beef. He tried to put his dude on and he wouldn't listen. Pac bought into his own hype and tried to drag several people into his mess. shyt didn't he have a falling out with Snoop cuz he wouldn't diss Bad Boy.

I get Pac was a ryder and would go all out for anyone he perceived to be a friend. People that live in the real world know it ain't like that. Not everybody is gonna ride with u until the end of the earth. He got a warning from BIG...fukk else did he want? BIG was just a rapper and if Pac understood that maybe he'd be around still so ya'll nikka in the booth could debate how much he fell off.
:mjlol:everyone and their mom knew Biggie was dissing Pac on that radio show. And this is the same Biggie that was on a radio show practically snitching and basically putting a hit on DPG and Snoop (and it almost got the killed) And the same Biggie that ran to Nas cuz he was too scared to diss Pac on his own :mjlol:
Fact is Biggie and Puffy aligned themselves with the SSCC, that's why Biggie was killed by a Blood and that's why the Pirus were circling the party Biggie was in on the day he died.

Who were the other people Pac dragged into the beef?:mjpls:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most of what you said in just plain untrue bruh. Big never inserted himself in gang beef. Tupac not only inserted himself into real street beef but pulled Big in by not correcting himself once he found out Big had nothing to do with setting him up. And if you don't think Pac's death pretty much sealed Big's fate or set a plan in motion to him get clapped than I don't know what to tell you bro. To me Big was gonna get got regardless because of retaliation from Suge
:mjlol:Greg Kading and other reliable sources who worked on both cold cases disagree with you. This the same Biggie that dapped up Keffee D at the party he was in on the day of his death
One day yall Piggie stans will accept that :yeshrug:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What nikkas don't seem to understand when looking at the situation is that Pac was raised by Panthers. I've touched on this before.

His apparent naivete about how street nikkas moved wasn't because he was a choir boy or was soft, it was because while he was raised around the criminal element, he also saw these same people move with a code and do for their people in the process...he had a world view of the hood and of black people that pre-dated the complete dismantling of black unity and community.

This is what Thug Lyfe was about which most people gloss over...what he was really trying to do with that movement was bring Panther type codes and ethics to the streets so that the SOLDIERS out in the streets weren't fighting killing their own infantry. Yea it seems far fetched because anybody who grew up in the streets understands that after the Civil Rights movement there was no unity...but he saw what it was like BEFORE.

He wasn't soft, or dumb, he was idealistic. And when these street nikkas and AGENTS showed their hand, they killed Pac's ideals which is why he said it was dead. You can't ask somebody that hot headed to be docile, so once that somber, soul crushing reality wore off about implementing those Thug Lyfe structures and codes to the streets, his fire got directed elsewhere.

I can go in deeper, even to a spiritual level as to what Pac was on...but I can say while he sure as fukk had a big mouth and big ego, he wasn't "crazy" in the sense that he was stupid or having delusions. You look at the game and all these behind the scenes nikkas and you'll see exactly why he put himself on the cross on this final album cover...why he embraced martyrdom.

Would you call a Panther pointing out COINTELPRO agents a "snitch"? That's exactly what these "street nikkas" with no honor or code looked like to him and when you take a look at it from far back he was in the right to point these nikkas out...not to the cops, but to real muthafukkas that ain't wanna get indicted or extorted by these so called "real" nikkas that didn't even play by their own rules and regulations.

Now this doesn't excuse his behavior, nobody is perfect, Pac himself woulda told you that, but he was far from a fake nikka or a coward.

As for Biggie hating Pac after all that transpired, I can't blame him. In fact I can't blame him for not wanting to stand next to Pac either after he decided to stand up to real gangstas in his backyard. Nor can I blame Pac for being upset that the same degree of loyalty that he would have given wasn't returned. Had the shoes been on the oether foot, Pac woulda rode for Biggie, to his own detriment, believe that.

They both had legit reasons to feel like they felt at whatever time, I'm fine with that, I made peace with that and I miss BOTH them nikkas as a fan.

But you can't expect him to be all somber when Pac was coming at him so viciously, but I do think their situation could have been worked out if it weren't for Puff and Suge dragging them into their personal bullshyt.

Realest shyt I ever wrote :wow:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Realest shyt I ever wrote :wow:

No question my brother that was some of the realest shyt I ever read on this forum

You hit it on the head. Those of who know...who understand...we will always love and cherish Pac...and those who don't know will always see him as naive, wannabe gangbanger, hot head etc...that shyt went over all their heads ..they will never get it..it's beyond their comprehensikn

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
What nikkas don't seem to understand when looking at the situation is that Pac was raised by Panthers. I've touched on this before.

His apparent naivete about how street nikkas moved wasn't because he was a choir boy or was soft, it was because while he was raised around the criminal element, he also saw these same people move with a code and do for their people in the process...he had a world view of the hood and of black people that pre-dated the complete dismantling of black unity and community.

This is what Thug Lyfe was about which most people gloss over...what he was really trying to do with that movement was bring Panther type codes and ethics to the streets so that the SOLDIERS out in the streets weren't fighting killing their own infantry. Yea it seems far fetched because anybody who grew up in the streets understands that after the Civil Rights movement there was no unity...but he saw what it was like BEFORE.

He wasn't soft, or dumb, he was idealistic. And when these street nikkas and AGENTS showed their hand, they killed Pac's ideals which is why he said it was dead. You can't ask somebody that hot headed to be docile, so once that somber, soul crushing reality wore off about implementing those Thug Lyfe structures and codes to the streets, his fire got directed elsewhere.

I can go in deeper, even to a spiritual level as to what Pac was on...but I can say while he sure as fukk had a big mouth and big ego, he wasn't "crazy" in the sense that he was stupid or having delusions. You look at the game and all these behind the scenes nikkas and you'll see exactly why he put himself on the cross on this final album cover...why he embraced martyrdom.

Would you call a Panther pointing out COINTELPRO agents a "snitch"? That's exactly what these "street nikkas" with no honor or code looked like to him and when you take a look at it from far back he was in the right to point these nikkas out...not to the cops, but to real muthafukkas that ain't wanna get indicted or extorted by these so called "real" nikkas that didn't even play by their own rules and regulations.

Now this doesn't excuse his behavior, nobody is perfect, Pac himself woulda told you that, but he was far from a fake nikka or a coward.

As for Biggie hating Pac after all that transpired, I can't blame him. In fact I can't blame him for not wanting to stand next to Pac either after he decided to stand up to real gangstas in his backyard. Nor can I blame Pac for being upset that the same degree of loyalty that he would have given wasn't returned. Had the shoes been on the oether foot, Pac woulda rode for Biggie, to his own detriment, believe that.

They both had legit reasons to feel like they felt at whatever time, I'm fine with that, I made peace with that and I miss BOTH them nikkas as a fan.

But you can't expect him to be all somber when Pac was coming at him so viciously, but I do think their situation could have been worked out if it weren't for Puff and Suge dragging them into their personal bullshyt.
Exactly how it should be explained. Period!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pac claimed to have fukked that man’s WIFE and told the world publicly. That ain’t even counting all the disses and shyt.

I don’t blame Biggie. Neither him nor Pac had were the given the gift of hindsight (like say Nas and Jay) which only comes with TIME.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly...and I say this as a Pac stan...can you blame Biggie? Pac endangered his life, ruined their friendship, and ruined the climate of rap over accusations he likely knew weren't true. He took shyt to the extreme, including claiming he fukked Biggie's wife...and Biggie was supposed to just cry and put out a I'll Be Missing You song for Pac? Nah lmao.

I'm not saying Biggie was innocent. He didn't warn Pac about the robbery. He got the Dogg Pound's vehicle shot up (even if he didn't directly intend for it to happen). I'm sure there's other shyt I forgot. But Pac was the main instigator, and his attempts to play the gangsta role ultimately got himself killed, which of course led to Biggie being killed in retaliation.