Life..

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
its so much shyt going on in my life. college work is just piling up, yet im managing nicely. :mjgrin: first time in a while that i feel successful at something.

got a job interview in a couple of days. might be able to get something going for myself. which needed to happen at some point. :mjgrin: broke days coming to an end. :blessed:

thanksgiving about to be dry as all hell. about to be by myself for the first time. got a brother in california. my other brother i haven't seen in years. sister out of town. got a mother working. so i'm about to be in my house all weekend trying to write a script for an audio project i'm working on. :mjgrin:planning on making an audio thriller short story. :wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
loco
well heres some soundcloud samples. not the best but its early shyt i first made.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
its so much shyt going on in my life. college work is just piling up, yet im managing nicely. :mjgrin: first time in a while that i feel successful at something.

got a job interview in a couple of days. might be able to get something going for myself. which needed to happen at some point. :mjgrin: broke days coming to an end. :blessed:

thanksgiving about to be dry as all hell. about to be by myself for the first time. got a brother in california. my other brother i haven't seen in years. sister out of town. got a mother working. so i'm about to be in my house all weekend trying to write a script for an audio project i'm working on. :mjgrin:planning on making an audio thriller short story. :wow:
Make sure you send me the story also congrats.