damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If her complexion is perfect why would she allow herself to be touched by an unlicensed bleacher?

How did she find them?

Don't they have pics of what they claim to do?

What was going on in these pics?

We're skin colors essentially being bleached basically the advertisement?

But she didn't know:laff:

The juelzing is pathetic :mjlol:

I told yall in that other thread she was bleaching but yall were :cape: for her

Think what you want, but theres a burgeoning culture of bw who do brunch and take pics of food and other such nonsense, who will legit peer pressure you into face peels and stuff. I know bc i fought it. Im VERY funny about the so called "gentle" ACIDS i allow on my skin.

Literal acids, b, not like "citric acid" (found in fruit and most packaged foods), but real acids that need to be chemically "neutralized" afterward. No wonder ppl color getting peeled off. :damn:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The fact that you had to see yall are "just perfect", like you are implying the other skin tone is less than perfect and the other is too perfect :mjpls:
No, really, it is perfect. You can always find stuff in your color. Claire Huxtable is this complexion. You have the best access to a vast cross section of men. Its really the best, no shade to nobody. I love my lighter and darker sistren.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
102919-style-meagan-good-skin-bleaching.jpg

Meagan Turned into Tessa Tompson when lightskinned

:ohhh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If you're unlicensed how can you call yourself an esthetician and why would a millionaire trust you :upsetfavre:

I'm actually licensed and not practicing and can't even call myself one atm. Shes capping...anyone who spent any time in school would just try to sell her a vitamin c serum or some shyt with hydroquinoe. Its no need to be scared if you have hyperpigmentation. Nothing you buy in a store is going to make you 5 shades lighter it literally just disperses the darker melanin back into the skin to make the skin uniform.

she must have got some ridiculously strong peels and multiple times. Wasn't no mistakes here :hubie:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane