Lighting up my skin was the most shame I’ve felt in a long time- Meagan Good

killacal

Banned
Daps
Think what you want, but theres a burgeoning culture of bw who do brunch and take pics of food and other such nonsense, who will legit peer pressure you into face peels and stuff. I know bc i fought it. Im VERY funny about the so called "gentle" ACIDS i allow on my skin.

Literal acids, b, not like "citric acid" (found in fruit and most packaged foods), but real acids that need to be chemically "neutralized" afterward. No wonder ppl color getting peeled off. :damn:
You answered none of my questions :mjlol:

Let's say you decided to peel, wouldn't you try and find someone who has pics they've done it before?

Bytch lying

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I tell you one mother fukker who’s happy with his results
6Yhv03f.jpg
He even got the :takedat: face :deadmanny:
Look like a damn ghoul:dead:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You answered none of my questions :mjlol:

Let's say you decided to peel, wouldn't you try and find someone who has pics they've done it before?

Bytch lying
:dwillhuh: Of course *I* would, I'm familiar with science and ph levels and went to an ivy. Im smart. :skip:

Megan good, otoh, likely left formal schooling quite early in order to act. I don't expect her to question much.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nothing you buy in a store is going to make you 5 shades lighter it literally just disperses the darker melanin back into the skin to make the skin uniform.

she must have got some ridiculously strong peels and multiple times. Wasn't no mistakes here
Ive been told, on a board full of bw, that that light skinnededness that follows peels is "natural", to be expected, and will fix itself.

That's why i can't trust nobody. :francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ive been told, on a board full of bw, that that light skinnededness that follows peels is "natural", to be expected, and will fix itself.

That's why i can't trust nobody. :francis:

Most people don't need dematology grade ass peels to correct hyperpigmentation. When you get a acid peel you're essentially attempting to burn away a layer of skin. I wouldn't call it natural lol. In some cases its the only way to fix blemish like if you have deep ass cystic acne but for95% of folks its not needed. A light peel if anything would suffice. I had super bad acne spots and shyt at 25. went to Aveda learned how to take care of my skin and now at 30 I literally could pass for 18. I've gotten not one peel and I'm around megan color.

A consistent routine of a brightener (shyt even cheap shyt like ambi works, but I would use the differin one) a vitamin c serum for a light exfoliant and radiance, and a moisturizer with a spf in it will have you looking right in 6-12...the problem with most women however is that ya'll want instant gratification and as such want to go get peels that leave you sidelined for two weeks and literally toast off your skin when you could just chill for a few months and get right. Unless they also some product junkies Ive had considerably better skin than the women I've dated and over time I put them on. No bih leaves me worst than they came in, thats the motto :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: YBG

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Respect her for what? You acting like she was in the closet and came out as gay. Stevie Wonder could see she was bleaching. Aint nothing to respect about this move and her self-hate :scust:
nah its shameful but she admitted to it. There are celebs who will never admit to it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I legit thought it was makeup and lighting.

Now I legit think she did it on purpose and is coming out now because of the backlash.

She shouldn't have said anything.

Love yourself brehettes.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The fact that you had to see yall are "just perfect", like you are implying the other skin tone is less than perfect and the other is too perfect :mjpls:
Nope

I know what I'm saying
Everyday you see #Dark skin and #Light skin tone appreciation
Its always the two extremes as if people can not like one and the other
Midtone people just in the middle with no hashtag so I made up my own

#Brownings
Who don't like it can suck lemons imo thanks and goodbye

Daps
vitamin c serum for a light exfoliant and radiance, and a moisturizer with a spf in it will have you looking right in 6-12...

I was using a vitamin c serum, ole Henriksen two years ago, and it made my skin peel like crushed cornflakes.

:hubie:

Maybe it wasn’t mean to be used everyday, or my skin is sensitive, but I stopped using it.

I use The Ordinary lactic acid once a week, at night, and it’s better, and cheaper.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m just gonna pretend she died.

Please don’t do this to your skin brehettes.