Lighting up my skin was the most shame I’ve felt in a long time- Meagan Good

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm going to respond to this thread via a series of interpretive gifs and smilies.

tenor.gif

:snoop:
tenor.gif

9a485b190b77988d437266341d97f820.gif

:mjpls:

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing the thread were people were claiming she wasn't lightening her skin and it was all lighten. Somene need to reup that thread

I though it was lighting too, then more evidence was posted, this is from that thread

That ain’t a good example. Unless you’re into photography for real you probably won’t know what aperture or f stop is. That has nothing to do with being able to lighten a photo with filters or a flash.

With that being said there’s been some good evidence posted in this thread that she is indeed lighting her skin
:francis:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
They're never happy lol... You have the money, the fame, and the handsome God fearing husband (no :dame:)... But you still find a reason to be unhappy?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I really don't think she did this on purpose. Her complexion is coveted amongst ados. It's perfect, why change it?

u right:yeshrug: her complexion is beautiful. But i 've also seeing women who have great bodies, nice and thick who think their fat, lose all the weight and look worse than before. But in their minds they look better :francis:

Just because we think her skin is beautiful dont mean she does

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
u right:yeshrug: her complexion is beautiful. But i 've also seeing women who have great bodies, nice and thick who think their fat, lose all the weight and look worse than before. But in their minds they look better :francis:

Just because we think her skin is beautiful dont mean she does
No, im saying, as a bw approx her complexion who also deals with bm, it is key to my wins. Low key, its a privileged space. We all know this, even subconsciously.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Sun damage and dark marks do exist for black people though. We just have to make sure we do lighter peels that won’t damage our skin
TY!! I have a dark mark on my face rn and don't know wtf to do bc im scared to mess up my color. :mjcry:

Im in the same position she was, just more skeptical. :wow:

killacal

Banned
Daps
If her complexion is perfect why would she allow herself to be touched by an unlicensed bleacher?

How did she find them?

Don't they have pics of what they claim to do?

What was going on in these pics?

We're skin colors essentially being bleached basically the advertisement?

But she didn't know:laff: