Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
naw he said he put him on. to an extent he kinda did.:manny:
No he didn't.
Too Short put them nikkas on.

And by the time Soulja Boy started fukking with Lil B he already had his own following.
I know this for a fact because I been following The Pack for a long time.

In fact a lot of Lil B's fans didn't like Soulja Boy and didn't like the fact that he was fukking with him.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No he didn't.

And by the time Soulja Boy started fukking with Lil B he already had his own following.

In fact a lot of Lil B's fans didn't like Soulja Boy and didn't like the fact that he was fukking with him.
too short put the pack on and them nikkas had been fallen off. Lil b did have a following but soulja was the only nikka giving him mainstream looks. i ain't even tryna knock lil b because he the only reason i even started fukking with soulja, but you gotta give soulja boy a little credit.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
too short put the pack on and them nikkas had been fallen off. Lil b did have a following but soulja was the only nikka giving him mainstream looks. i ain't even tryna knock lil b because he the only reason i even started fukking with soulja, but you gotta give soulja boy a little credit.
What mainstream looks did Lil B earn from fukking with Soulja Boy?

The truth of the matter is Soulja Boy had fell off at the time and peeped Lil B's wave bout to take off so he hopped on like he always does.

He did it to Riff Raff and Riff Raff stopped fukking with him.
He did it to Lil B and Lil B stopped fukking with him.
He did it to Chief Keef and Chief Keef stopped fukking with him.
He did it to Migos and Migos stopped fukking with him.

He's currently on his Hoodrich Pablo Juan wave and it's only a matter of time before he stops fukking with him too.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What mainstream looks did Lil B earn from fukking with Soulja Boy?

The truth of the matter is Soulja Boy had fell off at the time and peeped Lil B's wave bout to take off so he hopped on like he always does.

He did it to Riff Raff and Riff Raff stopped fukking with him.
He did it to Lil B and Lil B stopped fukking with him.
He did it to Chief Keef and Chief Keef stopped fukking with him.
He did it to Migos and Migos stopped fukking with him.

He's currently on his Hoodrich Pablo Juan wave and it's only a matter of time before he stops fukking with him too.
Soulja ain't fall of till 2012. he was still putting out singles bigger than anything lil b has done. nikka was featured on mainstream albums, had songs with some of the hottest artists at the time, all thanks to soulja boy. soulja boy was going way out his way to show lil b love, calling 6 kiss one of the greatest albums and shyt.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
thank+you+based+god+coach.jpg

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Soulja ain't fall of till 2012. he was still putting out singles bigger than anything lil b has done. nikka was featured on mainstream albums, had songs with some of the hottest artists at the time, all thanks to soulja boy. soulja boy was going way out his way to show lil b love, calling 6 kiss one of the greatest albums and shyt.
What mainstream album was Lil B on?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
No he didn't.

Talk to them!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Based God think he ready to go to war with Big Soulja????:dahell:

Big Soulja gonna have to pull up in Berkley with the Draco huh?:jbhmm: