Lil B takes a shot at The Weeknd: fukk The Weeknd

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The fukkboy move was letting another man get off 15 punches like that. Lil B is a fukkboy, and represents a fukkboy nation in a nutshell
You mean stealing off on him unexpectedly as he was sitting down? Yeah, that's fukkboy.

You also fail to mention that dude apologized for it after the fact. Seemed kinda shook to me :mjpls:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm a just drop this off right quick :francis:

Sucker_punchedKO.gif
Lil B is a joke

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You mean stealing off on him unexpectedly as he was sitting down? Yeah, that's fukkboy.

You also fail to mention that dude apologized for it after the fact. Seemed kinda shook to me :mjpls:

Well pardon my mistake, they're BOTH fukkboys. You don't go back and apologize after doing that. Lol at "unexpectedly". Lil bytch was looking dead in dude's eyes and got washed. Didn't even bother to get his hands up, probably cause he doesn't have hands himself, as he barely even has hands to write music. He's a loser, and so is his troll fanbase.

Lil B " fans " :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::trash:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude randomly started punching his face mid-interview when everything seemed cool. One of the funniest things ever. Can't really blame Lil B tho