Lil baby spends $50k on a bag for his girl but neglects his sons tuition bill. Baby mama upset

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman has a ton of pictures of vacations, stacks of cash, and designer clothes.

I'm almost positive that she has him on child support and receives a nice chunk of change. I agree that breh should pay the tuition if that's what the courts demanded, but let's not pretend like this is some poor single mother. This is a thot looking for more money from her meal ticket.

He was obviously paying for it before because the child was enrolled and the payments got behind, so maybe he stopped making payments and is behind on his child support

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Can't really defend a nikka spending racks on a random over his kids education :francis:
I assumed it was some 40k+ private school but the balance only 9k. 9k is like a light weekend night out miami for a nikka like him so yea he tripping

0% chance of happening but it'd be honorable as shyt if the gf returned the bag and paid for the tuition and just downgraded to a 40k bag but I know I'm crazy with that suggestion :dead:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
The coli always ask why women put men on CS. And time and time again, these threads expose why.

nikkas really saying that even if they’re a millionaire, their child shouldn’t go to a good school simply because the Bm can’t pay for it on her own :mjlol: You taking your new girlfriend on trips in private jets, but your child is attending the local hood school that has a 35% graduation rate.

You hate to see it.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
There’s no excuse for a child’s tuition to not be paid off when the parent is a millionaire. Doesn’t matter who the parent is. This isn’t a good look.

:salute:

If you have the means, why not provide the best for your children? Can't speak on his Child Support agreement, but if you can buy materialistic shyt and post it on IG, then it gives the perception of him not really caring. Pretty sure everyone here has dealt with a salty ex (be it spouse or bf/gf), used to be they would bytch to their immediate circle of family/friends. Not the case now