Lil baby spends $50k on a bag for his girl but neglects his sons tuition bill. Baby mama upset

Starski

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people in here defending lil baby... if what the mother said is true.. baby going to buy his child a Rolex but not pay tuition :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Child support isn’t a all in one payment. You can be ordered to pay CS AND still have to half tuition/extraction activities/medical bills etc.

Nobody knows how much she's getting CS is my point. If she getting $30,000/month which is waaay more than enough, why does the father have to spend towards school? And she's flexing on the gram with stacks of cash, expensive clothes, etc. What is she doing where that hypothetical $30,000 isn't enough?

Sounds like it's her that's the problem.

Veteran
Daps
Btw... Baby isn't on child support because she knows she would get less if she took it there because rappers have masterful lawyers that hide assets and sh1t. On top of that, GA judges don't play that sh1t ask Jeezy, TI, Ludacris, and Usher baby mommas.

Shorty isn't in the club anymore, she has a big nice house (she was in an apartment, then she leveled up to renting a condo in the sky, now she owns), and she stays in designer just like their son. Where do yall think that is coming from? She just wants to dress and rest like his new lady but it doesn't work like that, she has to get up and get it herself too.

Got receipts on him not paying child support? That will determine who ain't shyt.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He smokes heavy, pops pills, hangs around goons, and travels frequently so no the kid should probably be with his mother.

What you're missing is that he was the one paying the tuition and stopped paying. All the other hypotheticals you're bringing up are irrelevant.
They're not hypotheticals though, by all accounts he buys expensive gifts like this for his son all the time too. which tells me he cares about him in his own rachety way.
Lil Baby Celebrates New Album by Giving Son $25k Customized Chain.

She only acting salty because he's also buying gifts for another woman. She bringing up a lil 9k that she can clearly afford to pay herself in order to be petty.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody knows how much she's getting CS is my point. If she getting $30,000/month which is waaay more than enough, why does the father have to spend towards school? And she's flexing on the gram with stacks of cash, expensive clothes, etc. What is she doing where that hypothetical $30,000 isn't enough?

Sounds like it's her that's the problem.

If there's an agreement that he pays tuition then he has to honor that. He can't skip payments then say she should pay.

If she gets a lump sum and she's supposed to take the tuition out of that then she would be at fault. The way she's talking the tuition is his responsibility.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see how these guys want to be rappers these days smh. Just get put on blast for anything. She could’ve easily talked to that man and left it at that. Doing this won’t make him do what you want

Veteran
Daps
If there's an agreement that he pays tuition then he has to honor that. He can't skip payments then say she should pay.

If she gets a lump sum and she's supposed to take the tuition out of that then she would be at fault. The way she's talking the tuition is his responsibility.

We don't know anything. Depending on if he's paying CS and how much is when I'll judge. If she getting something like $30k she's being greedy, petty, and a bad mother.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This same chick flexing cash and designer items on IG and taking pics all day, but it's still sucka ass dudes in here defending her.

I guess it's ok for her to have all of that, but not have the funds for her own child. She could easily sell the rolex her son "can't tell time on" for tuition.

I see why chicks are ok with doing this, because lame ass dudes always going to cape.
You see it.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Ok I’ll be blunt if this dude is paying child support she has no dog in this fight. If he wants to pay for an expensive purse for his current that’s his business...

why can’t the BM pay the tuition? You know what majority of us on here posting grasp this concept these people clearly live another reality.
Nah idc if she is a billionaire. If my child's school isn't paid for, for whatever reason, I'm not gonna be flexing with bags and watches.