Lil Boosie Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (4/24)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
propz

charlegmagne a dikk rider and views the coli he called boosie a "stimlus pack" @28_gramz they bittin your migo thread

hot 97 interview was better
Charlegmagne bit from me before. During the whole Young Thug gay fiasco I compared it to the boondocks episode and called Aaron Mcruger a prophet. Like a week later Charlegmagne did the same thing

:camby:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you listen to any boosie

I've heard enough to conclude that comparing Boose to Tupac in anyway shape or form is an insult to Tupac.

So what are you saying? If you ain't a fan you ain't a fan but when there's a region of ppl who swear by someone's music, that usually means something...

Again the reality that people once thought the world was flat is the perfect response to your statement....

There was also once a time when some Blacks and some whites looked at Malcolm X as a bad person....

I once saw on the internet a video with a bunch of white people who said Obama was bad because he was a muslim.

The day I agree with this is the day when Boosie does movies with those on the level of Janet Jackson, Jim Belushi and Mickey Rourke and when Boosie can go platinum in 1 day and when Boosie has a #1 single for weeks and when Boosie has a classic on the same level as Me Against The World.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@smokeurobinson so you not a fan of any boosie music?

I give everyone a chance....Dude made a name for himself during the ringtone era with Wipe Me Down...Thats the song everyone who aint really into Boosie will always remember.......Honestly , not that it means anything, I remember paying more attention to Weebie during his Savage Life era.....Neither of them make "my type" of music......His content isn't innovative. Lyrically he's not a standout. He sounds like someone who would be a low tier No Limit artist. When he was smoking weed in front of his daughter like it was nothing I from then on dismissed him as a joke.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've heard enough to conclude that comparing Boose to Tupac in anyway shape or form is an insult to Tupac.

Again the reality that people once thought the world was flat is the perfect response to your statement....

There was also once a time when some Blacks and some whites looked at Malcolm X as a bad person....

I once saw on the internet a video with a bunch of white people who said Obama was bad because he was a muslim.

The day I agree with this is the day when Boosie does movies with those on the level of Janet Jackson, Jim Belushi and Mickey Rourke and when Boosie can go platinum in 1 day and when Boosie has a #1 single for weeks and when Boosie has a classic on the same level as Me Against The World.
Nobody said he was the new Tupac

They said Tupac of the SOUTH. Acknowledging that his success is mostly regional so the accomplishments you listing that pertain to someone who was not regional cant be compared.

If ppl were saying he's the new Tupac period then it would be different

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody said he was the new Tupac

They said Tupac of the SOUTH. Acknowledging that his success is mostly regional so the accomplishments you listing that pertain to someone who was not regional cant be compared.

If ppl were saying he's the new Tupac period then it would be different

You're statement makes no sense because Pacs success wasn't regional. You cant compare someones regional success to someone who wasn't secluded to being regional and is known worldwide. I wasn't even refering to his so called success.....I was refering to the content of the music which in my humble opinion comes off as an insult to Tupac when making any comparisons.....
Boosie's content just isn't on such an innovative
level......

2pac comparisons are wack and subjective....

But....If we were to play that game

When comparing the image the real Tupac of the south title would go to Lil Wayne. Wayne is young..influential...gangster raps even tho we aren't convinced he's a gangster ....Has hit songs....He stood out in a singl;e year just like Pac did when he had the only platinum album by a rap artist in 2008.....Baby is Waynes Suge...Sh*tted on NY while still being supported by NY like Pac....Came out of jail and got hype after being released like Pac......went to Rikers like Pac....His crew is winning to the point even Tyga is eating good. Lil Boosie doesnt even compare to Lil Wayne let alone Pac...

Again, I'm refering to image when comparing Wayne to Pac.....When comparing the music...The title of Tupac of the south should go to Stic Man....

Last edited:

shakobe

All Star
Daps
You're statement makes no sense because Pacs success wasn't regional. You cant compare someones regional success to someone who wasn't secluded to being regional and is known worldwide. I wasn't even refering to his so called success.....I was refering to the content of the music which in my humble opinion comes off as an insult to Tupac when making any comparisons.....
Boosie's content just isn't on such an innovative
level......

2pac comparisons are wack and subjective....

But....If we were to play that game

When comparing the image the real Tupac of the south title would go to Lil Wayne. Wayne is young..influential...gangster raps even tho we aren't convinced he's a gangster ....Has hit songs....He stood out in a singl;e year just like Pac did when he had the only platinum album by a rap artist in 2008.....Baby is Waynes Suge...Sh*tted on NY while still being supported by NY like Pac....Came out of jail and got hype after being released like Pac......went to Rikers like Pac....His crew is winning to the point even Tyga is eating good. Lil Boosie doesnt even compare to Lil Wayne let alone Pac...

Again, I'm refering to image when comparing Wayne to Pac.....When comparing the music...The title of Tupac of the south should go to Stic Man....

Shut the fukk up

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

what does acting have to do with music :what:

musically there comparable quit moving the goal post.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what does acting have to do with music :what:

musically there comparable quit moving the goal post.

..I already broke down how Boosie is in no way comparable to Pac musically in my reply to BruhMayne .....But since u say otherwise explain how Boosie's overdone ghetto content and mediocre rap skills are comparable musically to Tupac. Where are Boosie's numerous mainstream hits since they are so comparable?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Youre trying too hard. We get it... you're not a fan :camby: