Lil Boosie Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 (4/24)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Youre trying too hard. We get it... you're not a fan :camby:

I was done with this thread but the God Poster tagged me and pulled me back into this bullsh*t. I am kinda interested in how far Subliminalz will stretch his arm like Inspecter Gadget to actually reach for a good comparison between Pac and Boosie. :laugh:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
..I already broke down how Boosie is in no way comparable to Pac musically in my reply to BruhMayne .....But since u say otherwise explain how Boosie's overdone ghetto content and mediocre rap skills are comparable musically to Tupac. Where are Boosie's numerous mainstream hits since they are so comparable?
and pac didn't make ghetto content :dahell:

boosie isnt a mainstream artist yet he is one of the most popular rappers in the south.

he went gold on a inde label and has national hits and never was signed to a major label, you obviously don't know shyt about boosie or haven't heard enough of his material to speak on him :camby:

you nostalgiac minded nyc posters get on my nerves with yall one sided opinions.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and pac didn't make ghetto content :dahell:

boosie isnt a mainstream artist yet he is one of the most popular rappers in the south.

he went gold on a inde label and has national hits and never was signed to a major label, you obviously don't know shyt about boosie or haven't heard enough of his material to speak on him :camby:

you nostalgiac minded nyc posters get on my nerves with yall one sided opinions.

You didnt even answer my question...Why quote me only to reply with something that has nothing to do with what u quoted?. Answer the question. How are Boosie and Pac comparable musically??

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From your post i sense its everything other then music as to why u djslike boosie. What southern artist 2000 to now do you fukk with.
Cuz if we talkin content boosie/Ro at the top. And the content makes up for not being super lyrical
@smokeurobinson

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn this interview was so forgettable

i gotta run it back cuz i forgot wat he talked about on this shyt

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
ok im gone say this and i'm from new orleans STOP COMPARING BOOSIE TO PAC

on what levels do you compare his cds to pacs? his influence on people or the music industry

what boosie cd compares to all eyez on me? the pac "unreleased" cds, mixes, etc shyt on boosie

there is no one tryin imitate boosie you never hear any rappers say they was influenced by boosie