Lil Boosie Is Still On The "Chitlin Circuit"

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Would you say he came out hotter tho?

Papertrail kept him afloat but after that he fell off.

I agree with papertrail being the end but during that lil issue he had circa 2003+few years Gotta say that buzz was heavy and he would get out and drop flame the psc shyt was dope, King was illy,trap
Music was great prior and urban legend was illy

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Not to sound like the usual Breh but, He is getting at least 5 racks per show...1 show a week is a great living for a nikka with no diploma, and I doubt he gets just one.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Dude has a nice good catalog that he can do, even if he don't do any of his post-bid songs (which if I go and see him, I wouldn't want to hear that shyt) he can still bring out a crowd.

The hood love this dude

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Forgive the analogy, but it looks like an athlete getting back into shape after a long hiatus. Boosie has flashes of his old self but a lot of tracks are disappointing. But the so-called "chitlin circuit" was how Boosie built his momentum and his fanbase in the first place. Boosie gon always get love from the hood and from nikkaz that want to hear some real shyt so he'll always have an income. To me, this industry isn't built for Boosie he's way too raw for it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Didnt he just headline Lynch's retirement concert? I imagine he got paid nice off that as well.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
no matter how yall wanna spin it.

he should be way bigger than he is now

nikka wasnt doin no skid bid like gucci

wasnt this nikka supposed to be on death row?

not suge n them but the execution pre-grame?

nikka was supposed to come home n fucc shyt up

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not how it works

Ilovemakonnen at the height of his tuesday song asked for 25k an appearance. He'd get booked 1-2 times a month at most (festivals/colleges that cN afford him. Not too many clubs willing to shell out 25k for someohe with 1 hit) Thats 50k before taxes at most, management, booking agent, etc. still great money but left a lot of money on the table.

Someone like boosie can get 10-15k an appearance 3-4 times a week. Thats 30-45k a week. On top of going to these other cities getting 5-10k a feature on top that. Probably clearing 150-200k a month easy. These "chitlin circuit" rappers almost always have a longer and better financially career than people with huge hits.

Gucci mane was clearing 5 million a year doing 10-15k a show and this before clubs were having artists like they do now.

People like boosie and gucci travel state to state getting money off features on top of the club appearance so it comes out to 20-30k a trip anyway. They just doing it more often.

They also dont have 500 people in they pocket like most artists you see with big hits.
You can't compare Gucci to Boosie

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no matter how yall wanna spin it.

he should be way bigger than he is now

nikka wasnt doin no skid bid like gucci

wasnt this nikka supposed to be on death row?

not suge n them but the execution pre-grame?

nikka was supposed to come home n fucc shyt up
Thank you cats trying to spin it like Boosie winning Boosie came home and is doing the same shyt on the same scale he was doing before.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gucci s
:dahell: if they are doing similar amount of shows and getting similiar club money why cant I :dahell:

before you go forward, you understand I do this for a living right :dahell:
Gucci is a WAY bigger artist than Gucci...
Name some Boosie Mixtapes...
Name some Gucci Mixtapes...

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I thought he was going to get out and straight rip shyt down :demonic:

That nikka got out and his fans like :bustback::violent: yea! Boosie Boo home! It's on now!

Boosie walked into a welcome home gangsta party and started preaching :wtf: :stopitslime::francis::usure::comeon::martin::wtb::merchant::childplease::dahell::scusthov::rudy: