Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
It's actually probably my favourite beat in this whole battle.

But that's where the compliments end cuz you actin like an a$$hole with me :dahell:
Cuz you think it's a game. Some of us actually take this Hip Hop thing seriously. I understand it's a message board and all but it's some parts on here where the culture needs to be upheld. You have your TLR rooting crew so you really don't have to fukk with me. :manny: I been to war with all them fools too :yeshrug: ask about me. I have nothing against you...in actuality it's good to see folks who don't let the lames and haters on this board get to them but I don't think it needs to spill over to the culture based tourneys or sub-forums such as The Tunnel where I really interact. Continue to do you though boo.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
BigRod took this one easy.

better flow
better beat
better lyrics
better delivery

If lil gangsta polished up his style some he'd be nice cuz he had some bars.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Cuz you think it's a game. Some of us actually take this Hip Hop thing seriously. I understand it's a message board and all but it's some parts on here where the culture needs to be upheld. You have your TLR rooting crew so you really don't have to fukk with me. :manny: I been to war with all them fools too :yeshrug: ask about me. I have nothing against you...in actuality it's good to see folks who don't let the lames and haters on this board get to them but I don't think it needs to spill over to the culture based tourneys or sub-forums such as The Tunnel where I really interact. Continue to do you though boo.

Honestly I've never even considered battling before and I actually don't even like battles cuz I think they're mean-spirited. :lupe:

I have tons of homies who battle and who do big things w/ KOTD and End of the Weak. I can respect the art form and everything, I just really don't like negative vibes in general, which is why I've never been a fan of battling.

I mean fukk, my disses are the softest in this whole tournament "I don't know this dude", "Does he like reading magazines about Caitlin Jenner?", "I'm gonna throw some ice at you cuz you need to cool off" :russ:

I don't like to be mean and I prefer just to have fun and be silly.

$100 didn't sound like a big incentive to take this shyt seriously :manny:

I entered this tournament not knowing wtf I was doing and under the assumption that this was a freestyle battle ie. no writtens allowed. So right away I had a disadvantage.

I just freestyled and had fun with it thinkin that some other random person was gonna freestyle about me.

There's way too much negativity and hate towards someone who is just playin and havin fun and honestly if I had been matched up with some of these other mothafukkas in this battle, you know I would have won :umad:

Also considering I'm the only girl who showed up in this battle, I think I deserve more credit. So I didn't take it seriously, big deal. At least it was entertaining.

If I took it seriously and actually tried or knew wtf to expect, this would have been totally different.

Anyway I still had fun recording, was laughing my ass off the whole time in the studio.

I'm happy just knowing that others found my freestyle entertaining and funny. :obama:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Honestly I've never even considered battling before and I actually don't even like battles cuz I think they're mean-spirited. :lupe:

I have tons of homies who battle and who do big things w/ KOTD and End of the Weak. I can respect the art form and everything, I just really don't like negative vibes in general, which is why I've never been a fan of battling.

I mean fukk, my disses are the softest in this whole tournament "I don't know this dude", "Does he like reading magazines about Caitlin Jenner?", "I'm gonna throw some ice at you cuz you need to cool off" :russ:

I don't like to be mean and I prefer just to have fun and be silly.

$100 didn't sound like a big incentive to take this shyt seriously :manny:

I entered this tournament not knowing wtf I was doing and under the assumption that this was a freestyle battle ie. no writtens allowed. So right away I had a disadvantage.

I just freestyled and had fun with it thinkin that some other random person was gonna freestyle about me.

There's way too much negativity and hate towards someone who is just playin and havin fun and honestly if I had been matched up with some of these other mothafukkas in this battle, you know I would have won :umad:

Also considering I'm the only girl who showed up in this battle, I think I deserve more credit. So I didn't take it seriously, big deal. At least it was entertaining.

If I took it seriously and actually tried or knew wtf to expect, this would have been totally different.

Anyway I still had fun recording, was laughing my ass off the whole time in the studio.

I'm happy just knowing that others found my freestyle entertaining and funny. :obama:
:beli: at this entire post. No one really gives a shyt about the damn prize. It's the spirit of the competition. You do wayyyyy too much young lady. I'm done responding to you though because I saw you call me out my name in the other thread. I'm from the REAL hood and I'm a REAL smart motherfukker. This could get REAL ugly quick.
tumblr_lyirj05Xf11qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.