Lil Herb and Lil Reese interviewed together. (Reese might really be a psychopath)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That nikka Reese is off in the head. nikka be looking :demonic: Also, Durk, Keef, and Reese are damn near illiterate. Shoulda finished school

IMG

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka Reese is off in the head. nikka be looking :demonic: Also, Durk, Keef, and Reese are damn near illiterate. Shoulda finished school
Being able to speak bsic English is taught in grade school...not finishing school is NOT why these dudes sound illiterate. The SCHOOL SYSTEM INTENTIONALLY FAILED the black childre...nationwide.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no "confrrrrushion" this nikka was high. I still don't know the different between lil durk, lil reese, or :demonic:. I thought that "smiley" was lil reese for the longest.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Being able to speak bsic English is taught in grade school...not finishing school is NOT why these dudes sound illiterate. The SCHOOL SYSTEM INTENTIONALLY FAILED the black childre...nationwide.
:stopitslime: oh so the parents dont have a hand in that?
I graduated from a Chicago Public Highschool....I dont want to hear that nonsense.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I just listened. I didn't hear nothing psychopathic? What time in the video did he act like a psychopath?

people throwing around words without knowing what they mean.

they're looking at his facial expressions and concluding that he's a psychopath.

:snoop: