Lil Herb and Lil Reese interviewed together. (Reese might really be a psychopath)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: oh so the parents dont have a hand in that?
I graduated from a Chicago Public Highschool....I dont want to hear that nonsense.
I don't know what type of house hold these dudes come from. There kids that come from COMPLETELY broken homes. Parents in jail/on drugs so Im not gonna use that dismissive argument "its the parents fault".

Problems like these are entirely too complex.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't know what type of house hold these dudes come from. There kids that come from COMPLETELY broken homes. Parents in jail/on drugs so Im not gonna use that dismissive argument "its the parents fault".

Problems like these are entirely too complex.
no doubt its complex...but I just hate when people act like there is some conspiracy to keep black kids down.
There are black people in these schools trying to help...but these kids have no guidance in the home...so they come to school all fukked up and not able to sit still and learn.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
no doubt its complex...but I just hate when people act like there is some conspiracy to keep black kids down.
There are black people in these schools trying to help...but these kids have no guidance in the home...so they come to school all fukked up and not able to sit still and learn.

there IS a conspiracy to keep Black kids down, that fact that there are Black people trying to help them doesn't change that. There's a reason these kids have no guidance in the home, many of them don't have anyone in the home that can guide them, once again, 72% of Black children are raised in a single parent home, where is all this guidance supposed to come from?

:patrice:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
there IS a conspiracy to keep Black kids down, that fact that there are Black people trying to help them doesn't change that. There's a reason these kids have no guidance in the home, many of them don't have anyone in the home that can guide them, once again, 72% of Black children are raised in a single parent home, where is all this guidance supposed to come from?
and how is that a conspiracy?
There are plenty of households of all races in the same situation.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
and how is that a conspiracy?
There are plenty of households of all races in the same situation.

If you said Black people in Chicago are killing each other, and I responded, "white people kill each other too", what would be the problem with my response?

:lupe:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was responding to a post, not making a personal attack against you, but now that we have your attention, where is the part of the video that shows how Reese might be a psychopath?

Several parts and I say it because I know psychopaths who would murder a nikka on gp. And I said "might" be and thats from my personal experiences with crazy mafukkas. No need to throw personal jabs at me though nikka

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Several parts and I say it because I know psychopaths who would murder a nikka on gp. And I said "might" be and thats from my personal experiences with crazy mafukkas. No need to throw personal jabs at me though nikka

it's not personal fam, and if you took it personally, I sincerely apologize.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If you said Black people in Chicago are killing each other, and I responded, "white people kill each other too", what would be the problem with my response?

that has nothing to do w/ conspiracy though.
Saying there is a conspiracy takes a complex issue and removes all blame from everybody involved. You cant fix issues that way.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
that has nothing to do w/ conspiracy though.
Saying there is a conspiracy takes a complex issue and removes all blame from everybody involved. You cant fix issues that way.

you're right, where should we place the blame?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Being able to speak bsic English is taught in grade school...not finishing school is NOT why these dudes sound illiterate. The SCHOOL SYSTEM INTENTIONALLY FAILED the black childre...nationwide.
These nikkas got guap now.... they can always take a break and go back, get some private schooling