Lil Wayne and Joyner Lucas steal "Bank Account" from 21 Savage

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

The black guy was a kid for a reason. A kid isn’t going to have all the answers. Just the rage and emotion. Something that a lot of young black males experience everyday.

You can argue that it could’ve been better executed, but I’m not going to crucify Joyner for at least starting a conversation and making people uncomfortable

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The black guy was a kid for a reason. A kid isn’t going to have all the answers. Just the rage and emotion. Something that a lot of young black males experience everyday.

You can argue that it could’ve been better executed, but I’m not going to crucify Joyner for at least starting a conversation and making people uncomfortable
so your point is he made better points for the racist redneck cac, over his own kind, because the portrayal of the black dude was a kid? not buying it.

i think it was it pander to cacs, which is why the song blew up in white supremacist circles.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
so your point is he made better points for the racist redneck cac, over his own kind, because the portrayal of the black dude was a kid? not buying it.

i think it was it pander to cacs, which is why the song blew up in white supremacist circles.

Well like I said it could’ve been executed a little better.

Art is open for interpretation, and that’s what I got from it.

I felt a way about Kendrick giving white people an out in “Blacker the Berry”

his last verse he flips it on black people being hypocrites.

Honestly none of these rappers are going to ever go full strength.

*Edited for clarity

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well like I said it could’ve been executed a little better.

Art is open for interpretation, and that’s what I got from it.

I felt a way about Kendrick giving white people an out in “Blacker the Berry” in his last vers flipping it on black people being hypocrit. None of these rappers are going to ever go full strength.@
fair enough, im just explaining why i personally dislike the song.