how can anyone get away with smoking anything in a club? it's illegal

the club should get shut down for allowing that :shaq2:
I dont know bout weed, but smokin' is still allowed inside Miami clubs

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Wayne is out there havin fun in these skreets

:salute:

i saw this clown ass fakkit at the arcade with some basket ball shorts on rockin a clear green pager and a black-n-mild behind his ear with a roll of quarters tryin to beat nba jam

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:dead: its obvious nikkas in here aint never been to a club in their lives :mjlol:

nikkas spend time with their nikkas..and when a bad bytch finally gets within sight, you strike, and take her home :win:

thirsty nikkas out here actually having coversations with groups of females in the club :mjlol:

You recently made a post in a Weeknd thread fantasizing about being a women and letting him fukk you

Just saying:sas2:
And no nikka is getting anything rolling to the Club like Chief Keef I don't like video. Women are turned off by a bunch of hardlegs

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
You recently made a post in a Weeknd thread fantasizing about being a women and letting him fukk you

Just saying:sas2:
And no nikka is getting anything rolling to the Club like Chief Keef I don't like video. Women are turned off by a bunch of hardlegs

:stopitslime:

you go to the club with girls breh? :wrist:

nikkas go with nikkas...and bytches go with bytches...this is common knowledge

and most of the time u stick with your friends while there...until u see that one u wanna make the move on

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how lloyd banks feels, hahahaaa, this nikka shmurda absolutely annihilated his bars and made his overlooked obscure song a fukkin phenom, everybody lose they mind when it come on. Lil nikka shmurda bought to end cheif keef career, shmurda = cheif keef with personality and likability

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

you go to the club with girls breh? :wrist:

nikkas go with nikkas...and bytches go with bytches...this is common knowledge

and most of the time u stick with your friends while there...until u see that one u wanna make the move on

No. But I keep the dude minimum 1-2 when I go out. Nothing more unattractive to a female the 6-7 nikkas rolling to the club in a ford hatchbacks, wallhugging looking around like :birdman: Sounds like your MO