Lil Wayne gets excited when Bobby Shmurda's "Hot nikka" comes on in the club

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Liv ain't shyt anymore only white people tourist and glorified video models be there

I laugh when I see these nikkas blow money in there, ain't no privacy in that shyt anymore

& to whoever said you can smoke Ls in the clubs is right

Only night club that's banned it recently is La Boulevard
But that's like a Hispanic night club so :manny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
thats why I wish I could have gone clubbing about a decade and a half ago before smartphones and social media ruined the shyt

yeah i'll be honest YALL MISSED OUT on some real GOOD TIMES :snoop:

mane.....in my era that was the main objective to have some broad grind her booty on you ....i mean you was damn thier having sex on the floor with the females :noah:

just constant physical contact with females...it was:blessed:

the only time you interacted with your homeboy is if it yall first arrived together and yall gave each other dap and said YO IM BOUT TO GET WITH THIS BYATCH :drool:

and when it was time to LEAVE and yall rode out together..unless one of yall got lucky and got with a byatch and decided to dip with her...

or the only other circumstance is when YOU SEE YOUR HOMIE IN TROUBLE..and YALL GOTTA STOMP A NIKKA OUT for acting a fool and being disrespectful

but other than that....the priority was BYATCHES and BOOZE :russ:

also females WERE MORE ACCOUNTABLE then too...because THEY HAD TO PAY THIER WAY IN TO THE CLUB with the exception of LADIES NIGHT

but nowadays with this ECONOMY and so many BROKE A$$ RATCHET SLUTMONKEYS they clubs CAN'T AFFORD TO CHARGE THESE HOES...

SO IT'S FREE ADMISSION AND FREE DRINKS FOR LADIES ALL NIGHT LONG...EVERY NIGHT!!!
:damn:

and this is taking place at some of your HIGH END CLUBS like VELVET ROOM and the COMPOUND...

So it basically gives these ARROGANT VAIN BYATCHES a sense of entitlement they NEVER HAD BEFORE!! :feedme:

i was having a conversation with this young cat at my job and he talks about how HORRIBLE it is in regards to socializing at these clubs...

his main gripe is most of the GIRLS are too occupied or dancing with other GIRLS....

he said you go in the club...and most of the dudes is left holding the wall or stuck at the bar waiting to trick off on some drinks on a byatch....

only for her to still ignore dudes cause she CAME THIER WITH HER GIRLFRIEND :comeon:

then you got these INSTRAGRAM SLUTS who only spend time dancing in front of the MIRROR or running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to take a photo or pop a pill

or sit up in VIP just dranking and talking shyt with thier GIRLS taking photos....so vain :shaq2:

and as far as dialogue it's horrible....although im too old to fukk with the club scene

i have gone to sports bars and recently went to a gentlemen's club (strip club) and it was crazy cause it was mad silent in thier ..

even though thier was byatches everywhere.......cause nobody was talking everybody was on thier damn SMARTPHONE..... :upsetfavre:

so now we have a bunch of DUDES whom are not getting any PLAY much less any RESPECT from the LADIES now resorting to HANGING ALL AROUND THIER SHIRTLESS HOMEBOYS ALL NIGHT while high on MOLLY and LEAN....

don't sound like the enviornment any proud heterosexual would wanna be at :patrice:

#thesearestrangetimes #thesehoesbeactingup

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas throwing off their shirts and frolicking like this is a Wet T Shirt contest:birdman:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That cacs face needs to be turned into a gif

:shedidntcallback:

lil-wayne-liv-on-sundays-future-mack-maine2.jpg

"They told me having black friends would be fun"