Lil Wayne Hit With 900k Tax Lien, Brings Tax Debt to Massive 12.8 Million

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lil wayne should be worth 150 mil, to bad he spent the majority of his peak as a drug addict idiot that too high to realize that he was being raped.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay-Z said years ago in an interview, he changes accountants every single year (reason being.....some do sloppy work, others get comfortable and dip into his money, etc)

These artists do not know anything about finances, or how to hire good accountants. These guys are no different then pro-athletes.....young, came from very little...all of a sudden have access to huge album advances, etc....and don't know what to do with themselves. They should be going to seminars and learning how to handle these things. Yes thats what management is for.....but we all have seen, you can't always trust them either.

:ohhh: @ jay

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
all baby momma got along nicely when there was excess
now the well is drying up watch them fairies transform into white winter wolves

so tired of telling nikkas the book of game hasnt changed............it might get a new page once a decade

svengali manipulating younging into thinking a contract isnt necessary since they all fam.....................every once in a while when questions are asked he gifts him a bentley or a bag full of money...........always as flashy as possible ...........bonus if the youungin is on drugs....................youngin finds himself with mad women he thinks its cause he is a pimp but no its cause the hoes spot a trick ..........they get knocked up and suddenly they expect a payout ..........as long as the payout is coming its cool if not the fangs will get bared...................................

I knew that Wayne wouldn't stay hot forever. These hoes have no foresight.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Cynic, exactly 'Wayne doesn't know how much he has or doesn't have', dude is not like a responsible adult businessman, or the savvy, streetwise persona he portrays in his music, he has had handlers and advisers, hangers on yes men around him since he was a child...Wayne doesn't pay his own bills, his team sends checks to the BM and the kids or whatever he delegates every month/week whatever, the rent is usually paid by some LLC his team have formed....It's a very different life from what many of us experience. I know people who aren't rappers, but were so irresponsible with the (relatively) large amounts of money they recieved, they needed to have people basically take their money from them, and give them an allowance. Theres a word, which I have forgotten. I'd guess Wayne is similar. Dude is going all the way down, thats my prediction. He was just down the street from me last night, in downtown San Diego, performing at a club....I know more or less what they pay for those stops and it's not much.....On a Tuesday night at that.....it's like 15k max.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Doesn't wayne go through this like every few years and pay the bill eventually?

Its like he refuses to pay till they come after him..

Sounds like he learned from someone very well :birdman:
he aint paid since 2012 i think he broke
trey songz wired the irs 800k like 3 hours after they put a lein on him yesterday :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wayne prolly has like 10 mil tops :dead:

more than my ass will prolly ever have but him being worth 150 mil is laughable

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Rappers either think they are to slick to pay taxes and hold off on doing so til the very last minute, or they just don't have good accountants around them and fukk around and not get shyt paid for.

When you get a tax bill just pay that bytch, you will have to eventually anyway.
this... i mean is it in the ganster persona not to pay your bills on time?