Lil Wayne: “The greatest feature artist of all time” official thread.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
& the way he does it wild as well

to be doing all that off improvisation is something

his brain definitely wired different

nikka just be high & rhyming like a rap oracle ha

Yeah it's amazing to see :mjcry:

Can't wait for Friday's song with Polo G :lawd:

I love how the new generations really working with him too.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Wayne doesn’t get his flowers. I mean he does but seriously this guy been killing it for going on what 3 decades now ? And he’s showing no signs of stopping. What’s impressive is that he’s making music with the super young generation too. We talk about Drake but Drake isn’t tapped into the new crop of rappers like that. Crazy to see man

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah I agree. Ever since D6 he's been back back.

D6 was ridiculous … you can kinda break down wayne eras by the creative flourishes he pursues during different sessions…and during these D6 recordings he was doing this stuff with these extended rhyme schemes that stretch for long back from the 80s, Big Bad Wolf, For Nothing are all examples and are all :damn:… like nikkas aren’t fukking with him to this day…

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
D6 was ridiculous … you can kinda break down wayne eras by the creative flourishes he pursues during different sessions…and during these D6 recordings he was doing this stuff with these extended rhyme schemes that stretch for long back from the 80s, Big Bad Wolf, For Nothing are all examples and are all :damn:… like nikkas aren’t fukking with him to this day…
Yep. All while still doing punchlines and metaphors and shyt. It's nuts.

He's been doing this for more than 20 years :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne doesn’t get his flowers. I mean he does but seriously this guy been killing it for going on what 3 decades now ? And he’s showing no signs of stopping. What’s impressive is that he’s making music with the super young generation too. We talk about Drake but Drake isn’t tapped into the new crop of rappers like that. Crazy to see man

Drake was a manufactured star, his impact on the culture is non existent in reality so there's no place for him

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It happens to them all.

Just know...God Forbid...if something ever happened....everyone will will see his impact.

MJ of rap (kid star, teen star, adult star)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake was a manufactured star, his impact on the culture is non existent in reality so there's no place for him
Wayne gave Drake an easy layup with the co-sign. No one took Drake serious until Ransom dropped.