Lil Wayne: “The greatest feature artist of all time” official thread.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yea I would say since D6 Wayne been on some otha shyt.

Alot of ppl saying it’s the “old” him but naw, he evolved imo . Also It’s no comparison to him & Drake.

Wayne snapped on BB King. Smh. Lol.

So many bars.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I like Wayne, but he hasnt had a memorable verse in 9 years.

Probably longer than that, but his fanbase has been clamoring to say “Weezy back” for so long that they boost up any moderately competent verse. Dude has dropped flat out embarrassing verses for so long that any thing above that sounds great. It’s like a team going 2-14 for years then celebrating when they go 5-11.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Probably longer than that, but his fanbase has been clamoring to say “Weezy back” for so long that they boost up any moderately competent verse. Dude has dropped flat out embarrassing verses for so long that any thing above that sounds great. It’s like a team going 2-14 for years then celebrating when they go 5-11.
Not true at all.

Non-Weezy fans are the ones who says "Weezy back" all the time.

We fans acknowledge the dreadful Wayne years. :huhldup:

but he's been in rare form since D6 mwow:

2013-2015 were rough hit or miss years for us as fans though :mjcry:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne been beastin... it’s his albums that have the inconsistencies but I think that’s cuz he records so much and let’s Mack Maine go through the vault to pick his personal favorites to release.. I miss when Wayne was crafting his own track lists

his features not the problem

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wayne been beastin... it’s his albums that have the inconsistencies but I think that’s cuz he records so much and let’s Mack Maine go through the vault to pick his personal favorites to release.. I miss when Wayne was crafting his own track lists

his features not the problem
I agree funeral could have been a great album if they just trimmed it down.

Carter 5 was really good but of course it would have been great if they trimmed it down