Lil Wayne's 1-hour interview with 'The Nine Club' + reveals new album titled 'Funeral'

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
So video games, skateboarding, sports and music are the only things that we should expect to hear a man in his mid-30's talk about? Lol, this is what my step son talks about all day, he's 12. If those are the only topics that engulf the mind of a 30+ year old man then something aint right

He didn't talk too much on video games, but what else do you want him to talk about other than music? Second time asking btw.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn't talk too much on video games, but what else do you want him to talk about other than music? Second time asking btw.

I wont blame Wayne if these are the only questions people ask like we give a shyt,but then again when he turnin p*ssy and throwing fits whenever you ask him anything of substance,i think we can blame him.

His album c00n Burial coming soon:banderas:

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
I wont blame Wayne if these are the only questions people ask like we give a shyt,but then again when he turnin p*ssy and throwing fits whenever you ask him anything of substance,i think we can blame him.

His album c00n Burial coming soon:banderas:
birdman-wtf.png

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-teases-funeral-album.jpg

Back in 2016, Lil Wayne announced in an interview that he has been working on a new album called Funeral that is “coming soon”.

Nearly 3 years later after not hearing anything else about the project (other than the “Grateful” single featuring Gudda Gudda being a rumored single), it looks like this is going to be the next release from Weezy.

Tunechi has took to his Instagram story today to post a picture of a casket (see below)! Do you think this is a teaser for the Funeral album?

Lil Wayne Teases His "Funeral" Album?

lil-wayne-teases-funeral-album2.jpg

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Lil Wayne might be beginning a new album rollout.

We're only a few months removed from the release of Tha Carter V but Lil Wayne might already have more in store for us. The legendary artist was held back for such a long time, not being able to release music when he wanted to, so now it looks like he's taking advantage of his newfound freedom by following up quickly after C5.

On Tunechi's Instagram story today, he posted a simple emoji of a coffin, which many are reading far into. While this isn't anything close to an official announcement, Wayne has toyed with the idea of naming one of his upcoming albums Funeral. In 2016, he began teasing the work before it was put on the side. Maybe, we'll actually be receiving it this time.

Weezy usually doesn't announce things in a clear manner. If you remember, the release date for Carter V was hidden in a video telling fans that it would be out on his birthday. It hasn't even been a full year since that but we might be in for a special treat if this holds any weight. For what it's worth, fans seem to believe that this update means Funeral is on the way. We haven't heard anything about it in a while and Tunechi wouldn't just rile us up with a random coffin emoji for nothing. Or would he? What do you think?

Screen%20Shot%202019-04-30%20at%203.16.54%20PM.png

Lil Wayne Fans Believe Rapper Has Started Teasing New Album "Funeral"