Lisa Bonet’s Daughter Explains Why She Couldn’t Connect With Being Black

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
truth is, what she saying isnt really that bad. she was explaining that all she knew of black culture was tyler perry movies and hip hop music. she had to get out of the brainwashing and realize black culture was much deeper than that, which is a good thing. a lot of our children are only exposed to this circus show that is sold as black culture. its destroying another generation.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I used to be one of the ones trying to force people to be black. Then I realized how weak it look as a group for us to be begging people to come join us in blackness.

A mulatto is a mulatto! They can CHOOSE to identify with their black part, but they're NOT black.

Mulatto needs be made it's own official race.

They are just as white as they are black sonits idiotic for black folks to call them black because whites dont want anything to do with them. It shows how low blacks think of themself to hand out “cookout” passes to these folks.

Not being black isnt a diss to mixed people and it isnt talking down to them, its just acknowledging they arent black. They can be proud of their black ancestry the same way they can be proud of their white ancestry.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
That wasn't as bad as I expected. Honestly, what it means to be black is probably different depending in where you are and what sort of bubble you live in. I grew up in the hood, but I never considered myself poor so I didn't have any reason to associate blackness with negative attributes.

Her parents are, under no excuses, failures. At least as far as teaching her about her various heritages. Financially and in terms of opportunities they were wonderful.

Though it's not like all black parents sit their kids down and teach them the cliff notes of the black experience in the west. Are you going to baggage a child like that?:sas2:

No.

And by the time they're teenagers they live their own lives.

Though in this day and age it's becoming easier to point your kids toward black successes in the media and other industries.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Non Black hispanics dont get a pass from cops does that make them black now?

Have more respect for yourself :scust:

Unless youre biracial yourself :hubie:

Non black Hispanics are not black

How are biracial black people treated differently than black people in white society? All I need to hear about is black and white don't bring Asian, Indian, Hispanic or any other race into it cuz that would make you agent provocateur

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Non black Hispanics are not black

How are biracial black people treated differently than black people? All I need to hear about is black and white don't bring Asian, Indian, Hispanic or any other race into it.

A non black hispanic can be numerous things and they still get it from the cops.

Why is it you want to accept a mixed race (black white) person getting it from the cops but when i use the term “non black hispanic” you change your tone?

A non black hispanic can also be someone who is black and white but simply from a spanish speaking country.

You just proved how idiotic your stance is.
:russ:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
A non black hispanic can be numerous things and they still get it from the cops.

Why is it you want to accept a mixed race (black white) person getting it from the cops but when i use the term “non black hispanic” you change your tone?

A non black hispanic can also be someone who is black and white but simply from a spanish speaking country.

You just proved how idiotic your stance is.
:russ:

Fam, when you start babbling like this it means you are agent. None of this shyt makes sense and you start including other races into your argument to purposely confuse. See how I summed up my point in two sentences, not a paragraph of nikka splaining babble.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fam, when you start babbling like this it means you are agent. None of this shyt makes sense and you start including other races into your argument to purposely confuse. See how I summed up my point in two sentences, not a paragraph of nikka splaining babble.

Translation you either
1.Lack Fundamental comprehension skills to understand elementary concepts
Or
2. You are using the usually coli tactics to deflect from your argument being destroyed.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Translation you either
1.Lack Fundamental comprehension skills to understand elementary concepts
Or
2. You are using the usually coli tactics to deflect from your argument being destroyed.

The fact you have to bring other races into my argument when I asked you how white society treats biracial black/white kids different lets me know you have no argument to defend.