Listen: I'm a Jay Z stay, but I'm. Not subscribing to tidal to stream his music.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put money in a white mans pocket when you can support another bruh with the same service, bruhs

Tidal actually offers MORE than Spotify and Apple music (streaming concerts/exclusive artist content/celebrity playlists/same full library of music) at the same price point

If you're a brand whore to Apple, I get it, a lot of folks like that and if you had Spotify for years I get why you wouldn't switch

But if you stepping in the streaming era, Tidal the only way to go (especially if you a bruh)

One of our fukking hip hop GOATS owns this service and nikkas are shytting on it? We all need to get behind this shyt and make sure it flourishes and grows

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Put money in a white mans pocket when you can support another bruh with the same service, bruhs

Tidal actually offers MORE than Spotify and Apple music (streaming concerts/exclusive artist content/celebrity playlists/same full library of music) at the same price point

If you're a brand whore to Apple, I get it, a lot of folks like that and if you had Spotify for years I get why you wouldn't switch

But if you stepping in the streaming era, Tidal the only way to go (especially if you a bruh)

One of our fukking hip hop GOATS owns this service and nikkas are shytting on it? We all need to get behind this shyt and make sure it flourishes and grows
It was mainly the clunkiness and buginess of the App for me. Not the actual content offerings.

You make good points though

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
but you can't stream Jay'z's shyt without using Tidal

Although Reasonable Doubt is on Amazon Music:banderas:
I actually have a lot I've had just from transferring information from phone to phone over the gears, but yea that's the point of this thread.

The content alone wasn't enough to handcuff me to Tidal when I found the app to be seriously lagging. At least it was for Android for a long time.