Listening to old time heels brag about how much heat they had is tiring

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This annoys me sometimes with Kevin Owens. When I watch NXT and watch him put the faces on a stretcher just for him to get cheered on im just like :snoop:. How can you put literally every face outta commission and be a complete douchebag while doing it and still get no heat? Smarks just ruin the atmosphere and ruin what characters are trying to achieve sometimes

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This annoys me sometimes with Kevin Owens. When I watch NXT and watch him put the faces on a stretcher just for him to get cheered on im just like :snoop:. How can you put literally every face outta commission and be a complete douchebag while doing it and still get no heat? Smarks just ruin the atmosphere and ruin what characters are trying to achieve sometimes

It ruins the story and which leads creative to scramble to find a fix, it's a viscous cycle

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How can a heel get over when people want to see them beat Cena? Vince just doesn't give a fukk. They've been justifying the shaky Cena shyt for a very long time..highlighted like never before than during the Rock/Cena I build.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown

It ruins the story and which leads creative to scramble to find a fix, it's a viscous cycle

Nah these bookers/writers have to learn to book a babyface and a heel correctly. They want federation era results but they are booking their Heels like there faces in the attitude era. If you want Owens boo'd make him an actual heel.....(you know wrestlers who runs from fights, cheats, makes excuses, etc;) You can't expect people to boo a bad ass who backs up what they say...

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Those same heels from the 80's and before would be laughed out the building today
THE ASCENSION REALLY SHOULD HAVE ARRIVED VIA TIME MACHINE FROM 1985 IN KAYFABE, BROTHER! THAT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE THAN THE USUAL NON-EXPLANATION COKEBOY PROVIDES FOR HIS DUMB GIMMICKS, DUDE!

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I like to see people get beat up
I like when happy go lucky fukkers get beat up
I like wrestlers who are mean to wrestling fans
I'm an a$$hole sometimes in real life so I like to see a$$holes (pause) win
Whenever Owens hurts somebody with a power bomb I'm not gonna act like I don't like it so I can "go along with the plan"
My $9.99 is green like anyone else's

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
You can't expect people to boo a bad ass who backs up what they say...

This^^ right here is on point

Furthermore, people like Seth will never have crazy heel heat like they should because Seth does dope ass moves. Just like HBgay.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

And Owens actually knows how to deal with it too. When the "John Cena Suuuuucks" chants started he said "You know, it's fun you chant John Cena sucks and all, but why don't you chant that for Sami Zayn too since he sucks as well". Smark-ass crowd was dead silent for a good moment, only to just start cheering him again a minute later. Fickle-ass fans don't even get when a wrestler is pretty much telling him "This shyt ain't kayfabe, brehs" to their faces.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I like to see people get beat up
I like when happy go lucky fukkers get beat up
I like wrestlers who are mean to wrestling fans
I'm an a$$hole sometimes in real life so I like to see a$$holes (pause) win
Whenever Owens hurts somebody with a power bomb I'm not gonna act like I don't like it so I can "go along with the plan"
My $9.99 is green like anyone else's
You could have just said you're a smark and been done with it:manny: