Listening to this new Muggs x Flee Lord and...

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
...this the first time I'm really listening to Flee Lord. I think I've heard a couple of his features - I think he was on a Griselda track or two.

So, here's my question: is he affiliated with Griselda? He got similar adlibs as them Buffalo dudes with the gun shots. Plus, his flow sounds like a combo of Benny and Westside Gunn.

I ain't trying to diss, cuz I fux with dude music. I know he was a Prodigy protege. Just trying to get some more background.

PS - Muggs a damn legend. I feel like this guy's legacy is underrated.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think his relationship with Gxfr was built thru Conway
but he's not like an actual member
GxFR only has the West, Conway, Benny, Boldy, Armani
i guess that kid from ATL still on there, only heard him on the Conflicted soundtrack...wasnt bad tho

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He's pretty good friends with Conway. That's his link to Griselda. He's not an official member, but he usually goes on tour with them, and they run in the same circles. Conway put him on his biggest album so far last year, and Flee held his own with Conway and Lloyd Banks.

My favorite projects from Flee are this new Muggs one and...
- RocAmerikkka 2 with Eto
- In the Name of Prodigy produced by Havoc
- Hand Me My Flowers produced by Buckwild
- Pray for Evil produced by Mephux
- People's Champ produced by Pete Rock

My biggest issue with Flee is that he drops a project every single month (he did 12 in 2020), and I don't think he's diverse enough to drop that much music. It starts to get stale.

But he's dope in small bursts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's pretty good friends with Conway. That's his link to Griselda. He's not an official member, but he usually goes on tour with them, and they run in the same circles. Conway put him on his biggest album so far last year, and Flee held his own with Conway and Lloyd Banks.

My biggest issue with Flee is that he drops a project every single month (he did 12 in 2020), and I don't think he's diverse enough to drop that much music. It starts to get stale.

Facts

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
This flee album. Still feel like Daleon and Delgado need a Remix with maybe Uce Lee or someone from the west coast.

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype

Dope assessment. Props!