Little Brother - The Listening Deluxe Edition (43 tracks)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope that they put the extended instrumental of Shorty on The Lookout on here, I remember back in the day folks loved that sample so much that they just looped it themselves
full
Keep me hanging on a string
Baby for you I'd do anything,
So make up your mind and decide is this real what you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel,
Why do you...
full

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Dope that they put the extended instrumental of Shorty on The Lookout on here, I remember back in the day folks loved that sample so much that they just looped it themselves

full
Keep me hanging on a string
Baby for you I'd do anything,
So make up your mind and decide is this real what you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel,
Why do you...
full

I could listen to that beat all day

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Atari 2600 is my shyt lol.. I remember when I first heard these guys I was proud of someone being from NC once again bringing lyricism back to the game. Petey Pablo destroyed it for everyone here. Not to knock Petey, but a lot of artists from here weren't doing what he did. Supastition, Little Brother, the whole Justus League, and other affiliates are dope.. If I remember correctly, Atari 2600 was available as a 45 from HIPHOP SITE. It was a part of that compilation in which Phonte was imitating multiple rappers.