LIVE from Detroit ... the 2024 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 25-27) 6PM EST, ABC/ESPN/NFL Network

Do the Bears take Caleb #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Fu0rQttWwAcDOpD

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Combine run really hurt but just turn on the film and KNOW this one of best playmakers in the game.. Film dont lie..

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
For the record, nearly all my favorite players I've mentioned before this draft in this thread landed on these teams:
Steelers
Chiefs
49ers
Colts

Raiders and Bears too who I think are on an exponential upswing.
I hate my team bro :mjlol::heh::snoop:
who you like out of the Niners guys ?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really like Dominick Puni. Big offensive tackle who can play any position on the line, including center.

Top 15 fastest Shuttle in NFL Combine history and Shuttle score is one of the most common metrics for starting offensive linemen in the NFL. Every offensive lineman who has had a sub 4.5 shuttle time or has been a starter on an offensive line in the NFL.

Really smart player who has learned the game incredibly quick.

There's one of the best online expert evaluators on offensive linemen on social media has dude as one of the few noteworthy players from this year:

Favorite round three grades​

• Kansas OL Dominick Puni
    • Size: 6’5” 313 pounds
    • Stats: 41 career starts split across LT (25), LG (13) and right tackle (three)
    • Top traits:
      • Square power and body control
      • Calm, collected footwork
    • Reasons for concern:
      • Played in a run-heavy, RPO based system with minimal true drop-back concepts
    • Sales pitch: Puni’s wide-bodied, thick frame/build and jarring power jump out as soon as you turn on the film, but what made me sit up in my chair was his ability to stay attached, in control and sustain blocks through shed attempts. Add in very good movement skills that allow him to intersect and erase targets on the move and you quickly run out of reasons why he can’t be an early starter at guard or center.
    • Grade: Top of the 3rd
    • 17 play snapshot:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Mel Kiper shat on him but Renardo Green is really good. He played very well against the LSU receivers and downright manhandled them at times. I have no idea why the national media was so down on him. Daniel Jeremiah didn't have him in his top 150. I saw a rumor a couple weeks ago that teams were higher on him than the media and tonight proved that.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Troy Franklin should have skipped the combine. He tanked his stock. Still wouldn't mind him on KC for depth but why wouldn't Bmore take him? Odell is gone and I don't think they replaced him.

Probably fall to the Eagles :beli:

Great pick. Potential to be this year’s Tank Dell. What’s the confusion ?

Seeing "Steelers R. Wilson" made me think Russell Wilson.

It threw me off for a second.

Last edited:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Troy Franklin should have skipped the combine. He tanked his stock. Still wouldn't mind him on KC for depth but why wouldn't Bmore take him? Odell is gone and I don't think they replaced him.

Probably fall to the Eagles :beli:

Seeing "Steelers R. Wilson" made me think Russell Wilson.

It threw me off for a second.

Luke McCaffrey being taken before him is wild.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Washington and Pittsburgh just kept picking good player after good player. Very impressed by their drafts.
Great mindset to have whether you’re trying to build from the ground up or established great organization. Best player available. Just draft the best player irregardless of positional need. A little bit of both obviously but lean into BPA. As teams become established as loaded with talent it becomes that much easier to follow the process.