LIVE from Detroit ... the 2024 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 25-27) 6PM EST, ABC/ESPN/NFL Network

Do the Bears take Caleb #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ant got these old heads reminiscing :dead:

I love Ant game but my issue is the OG’s only like him because he seem to not be “friendly” with other players. Nothing about his actual game

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My draft grades for rounds 1-3 in order

A+

Eagles- Everybody gets caught up on depth which is important but a couple drafts will win just off the fact I think we’ll say ‘damn they drafted 2 pro bowlers’. Mitchell and Dejean are future pro bowlers.

Colts- see above. Latu and Mitchell will be future pro bowlers. Latu is my pick for DROY. Mitchell is this years George Pickens. These dudes are young and cocky, teams tend to shy away from guys who are unapologetic about that. But time and time again we see, it really don’t matter if you can play

Vikings- saved your franchise, saved Justin Jefferson from requesting a trade. Then added Dallas Turner at 18.

A:

Lions- a team with minimal weakness gets two steals at their weakest position.

Steelers- solidified the trenches then 2 starters and steals in the 3rd. Roman Wilson could have a top 5 rookie WR season. Payton Wilson is gonna shine a fast rangy LB fell only bc of positional value

Ravens- teams with good rosters just go chalk. ‘BPA’ gets overused; they really got BPA. Every player they took went later than they were projected

Panthers- Legette and Brooks could be cornerstones. I’d say they have a chance like Indy and Philly to come away from this draft saying ‘we drafted 2 pro bowlers’. They’re only lower bc both guys are more risky

Bears- Caleb & Rome. Plus a solid tackle

B+

Cowboys- they’re playing it risky waiting so long to take a RB, but based on value they’re doing it right. Two starters on the o-line plus Kneeland has high upside

Commanders- Everybody loves our picks but we over-drafted almost every player after newton. I might be too harsh but idk we moved down to take Sanristril instead of Dejean, took Sinnot instead of Jatavion, then McCafrey was a reach. But just by sheer volume it would be hard for us to NOT win overall

Rams- went safe and took all solid, pro ready guys.

C:

49ers: Prototype ‘f the big board we just take who we like’ draft. That rarely works.

Chargers: They passed on Nabors, then passed on AD Mitchell. I’m on record being a fan of Ladd, but not as a #1 WR. Harbaugh is going big brain contrarian and it usually fails. No #1 outside WR, no RB.

Pats: I hate to beat a dead horse but ‘they passed on AD Mitchell’. I really think that’s gonna be one of the legacies of this draft. Polk at 2.5 is not good value. Also it’s hella early but I don’t think Maye is the QB to rush out there with no weapons it could go bad

Raiders - Taking Bowers while having Mayer isn’t terrible, bc you never want a lesser player to stop you from getting a stud, but the Delmar glaze pick is brutal

F:

Falcons. The Penix fiasco, then Ruke Ohrororo- not only reached for him but also gave up a 3rd

**Too hard to grade**:

Giants- Nabors will be a star …but they’ll be scrambling for a QB for YEARS and could see Penix/McCarthy shine. Is that a W or a L. Probably an L

All other teams get a B.

Best picks: Latu, Quinyon, Legette, Dejean, AD, Rakestraw, Corley, Benson, Beebe, Steelers Wilson’s

Worst picks: Penix, Mims, Ohrororo, Polk, Glaze

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These nggas let Dolphins get Jaylen wright :bryan:

These teams are so fukking stupid. DRAFT FAST RBs! Why is that so difficult for teams to grasp.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
NFL might as well remove the RB position. They doing them dirty. Its some real ballers in this draft at RB