Lloyd banks - Criminology (freestyle 2015)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
giphy.gif

So you're going to sit here and type that ASAP is lyrically surpassing Lloyd
Lloyd isn't even in my top 10 but you need your brain examined B .

nikkas who are quick to talk 'lyrically' don't understand this hip hop shyt. In hip hop, we listen to songs, not notebooks.

Song for song, Live.Love.ASAP > anything Lloyd Banks has ever recorded. I know it's painful to hear, but it's a sad realization of how wack and generic your G-Unit weedcarrier is.

That's why y'all nikkas will neg from the shadows and post smileys because you can't intellectually argue that Lloyd Banks is anything more than generic.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nikkas who talk 'lyrically' don't understand this hip hop shyt. In hip hop, we listen to songs, not notebooks.

Song for song, Live.Love.ASAP > anything Lloyd Banks has ever recorded. I know it's painful to hear, but it's a sad realization of how wack and generic your G-Unit weedcarrier is.
Obviously lyricism isn't to only element to be a nice rapper , but it's damn near mandatory & I ain't gonna lie lloyd is type vague but at the end of the day he can spit and ASAP is average at best and only relies on his fashion sense and producers so stop with all that :camby:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Obviously lyricism isn't to only element to be a nice rapper , but it's damn near mandatory & I ain't gonna lie lloyd is type vague but at the end of the day he can spit and ASAP is average at best and only relies on his fashion sense and producers so stop with all that :camby:

and even with that, Rocky still makes better songs. Not to mention that his voice is more listenable than Lloyds. And that's what makes the ether so potent for ya boy. A new jiggy "homo dresser" can outdo his entire catalogue on the first try.

If I were a Lloyd Banks fan I'd jump in the river and not come up for air.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Who from his era doesn't? That album was the soundtrack to the streets and had some of RZA's best ever beats. Some of those beats have been used for freestyles a million times.
I agree 100%. I was more ore less just wanting an excuse to post those other ones.

It's probably in my top 3-5 best produced albums ever, for sure.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I agree 100%. I was more ore less just wanting an excuse to post those other ones.

It's probably in my top 3-5 best produced albums ever, for sure.

Definitely. I think G-Unit as a whole are Wu fans. I've heard them rhyme over even some more obscure Wu-Tang beats like Killarmy's the Shootout and Ghostface's Be This Way.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Definitely. I think G-Unit as a whole are Wu fans. I've heard them rhyme oven even some more obscure Wu-Tang beats like Killarmy's the Shootout and Ghostface's Be This Way.
Be This Way might've been my favorite joint on pretty Toney too. Nottz killed that beat.

I liked back on those Unit tapes that they rapped on a lot of "album cuts" and not just singles

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"Movie I be Goldie...Only nikka in the top 5 holdin two slots, the new me and the old me" :wow:

He tryna shut down all that attention Fab getting from rapping on them 90's beats

I think he took offense when Fab said he was the best lyricist outta NY right now

As long as this brings good music im :blessed:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Be This Way might've been my favorite joint on pretty Toney too. Nottz killed that beat.

I liked back on those Unit tapes that they rapped on a lot of "album cuts" and not just singles

Yea, they used to freestyle over beats you NEVER hear other rap dudes freestyle over. That was part of the allure of their freestyles. It's like you get tired of hearing cats rap over All About the Benjamins or CREAM.