LMFAO Mayweather lol

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
great fighter..but he is nothing, compared to the GOAT, the most athletically gifted, fastest boxer ever, with unbelivable power, the king at 168

RoyJonesJr5.jpg

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
most people who disagree are kids, who never were able to grace their eyes on Roy and the magic he made in the ring

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Roy in his prime.... I thought was the greatest. that mixture of speed and power was something to behold. dude had charisma and was entertaining.. could toy w/ his opponent w/o being a prick about it. when he ko'd virgil hill with a body shot... that shyt was beautifully epic. he just fell off way to hard at the end breh. his fall was almost as hard to watch as Jordan w/ the wizards........

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Roy in his prime.... I thought was the greatest. that mixture of speed and power was something to behold. dude had charisma and was entertaining.. could toy w/ his opponent w/o being a prick about it. when he ko'd virgil hill with a body shot... that shyt was beautifully epic. he just fell off way to hard at the end breh. his fall was almost as hard to watch as Jordan w/ the wizards........

he couldn't be juicing forever. Pac falling off as fast as RJJ. Juice your way to the top, brehs

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
nah and I'm a big RJJ fan.

too many flaws in his defense, if they were both the same size Floyd would school him

what makes Floyd one of this GOATS is not only his speed, but his smarts and defense are both A+. You can't fukk with that combo

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
most people who disagree are kids, who never were able to grace their eyes on Roy and the magic he made in the ring
:dahell: you act like the people who watched Roy Jones Jr is some far removed generation from the generation watching Mayweather now :dahell:

Roy Jones Jr was on Married with Children, not The Jeffersons