LMFAO Mayweather lol

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LOL. I tried to neg and couldn't? Whats up, did it get turned off?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicken Roy is in a category by himself...Very little about his boxing style was orthodox, but yet it was poetry whenever you saw him in his prime.... @yo moms may be too to young to have witnessed him, but if he has, please expound on what you think of his skillset

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im old enough to have watched him. his technique was unsound, which is why mediocre dudes could beat the breaks off him when he got out of his prime. his level of competition cant hold a candle to floyd's. the only advantage he holds is physical ability. he was quite possibly the most physically gifted boxer of all time

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
In his prime, roy was unbeatable. He should have retired after beating Ruiz. Mayweather is more skilled technically than Roy, but Roy's super athleticism in his prime and his instincts made him just embarrass his opposition.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nah and I'm a big RJJ fan.

too many flaws in his defense, if they were both the same size Floyd would school him

what makes Floyd one of this GOATS is not only his speed, but his smarts and defense are both A+. You can't fukk with that combo
He would never school Roy in his prime. That's insane. I doubt he could hit Roy clean.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I'll ride with RJJ until i am D.O.A. he was one of the best to every do it. He screwed himself doing the yo-yo with his weight going from HW back to down to LHW and was never the same again after that. True Floyd is that dude but Roy has done things that nobody as ever done in the ring when he was in his prime. Also the first man in 106 years to be a 160 champ then to become HW champ. If it's so easy to do how come Hopkins, Tarver haven't done it since they are supposed to be better then Roy? Let's not forget the only reason Hopkins got his 160 belt and broke records there was because Roy moved up in weight.

:salute:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Also people think RJJ is all about athleticism. Roy was trained to be by Roy Sr. in all aspects of boxing since a small child it is well documented too. He definitely was trained to be a technician in the ring. As he got older and got more independent then he got more flashier and created his own style which did him well until the weight drop after his reflexes got destroyed. If Jones didn't have no technical boxing IQ he wouldn't be a good commentator like he is. He usually is spot on with his predictions most of the time when calling the fights.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
U don't believe that, man..lol
Dead serious. RJJ had mad flaws in his technique. You guys really are starting to hate on Mayweather on crazy levels now.

Mayweather's accuracy AND defense are on another level that RJJ never reached. Athletically? RJJ had the edge, but understand that on average it has been proven that Mayweather only gets hit about 16% of the time when opponents punch. The best in history BTW

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm the biggest Mayweather supporter on this site but Roy was one of a kind.
That's fine, it doesn't mean you know all about the sweet science.

Mayweather would have broken him down easy. Tougher opponent for him would have been Hopkins