Loaded Lux -Vs- Arsonal

Lux Vs Ars

• Total voters

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
At this point if you don't body Lux it's gonna go down as win for him. His status at the top gives him this huge cushion :wow:

I give it to Lux....only because Ars would come with a sick set up and drop a sick bar just to finish it up with eithet a gun reference or a disrespectful filler. Lux shyt was way more together and he outrapped Ars round for round. I think his second round was his best round of the night as well

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lets rewind and remember all that Lux has done in recent years.

He beat calicoe to a pulp, he then came back and had a debatable with hollow which I give to Lux. After this he took a loss to Mook on total slaughter which was undeniable but that didnt stop him from coming back and then a year or so after that he beat Clips.

Just think about all that, wow :wow:

Now let me get into this new battle he did here with Arsonal. I feel personally that Lux got this one because he had better bars. Ars may have had the crowd on his side cause he is from Jersey but Lux's bars were better. Ars may have threw fake personals but to me they just didnt stand up to Lux's bars. That is how I felt about it.