Local Vegas comic gets kicked in the chest (VIDEO)

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if the coli is going to defend this heckler like they did the "gorilla wife":sas1:

...or say he needs to come back and shoot up the spot:sas2:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Blacks, this is how we defend ourselves.

1. Multiple videos.
2. Edit them, save your voice and explain in text frame-by-frame.
3. Control the narrative immediately. See how the man constantly chanted "if you put your hands on me again!" Over and over? He also elicited sympathy by saying "I'm not his punching bag."

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Blacks, this is how we defend ourselves.

1. Multiple videos.
2. Edit them, save your voice and explain in text frame-by-frame.
3. Control the narrative immediately. See how the man constantly chanted "if you put your hands on me again!" Over and over? He also elicited sympathy by saying "I'm not his punching bag."
Preach!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sad you have to perform in these places.

Another demonic comedian who couldn't let it go.

He could have diffused the situation and said give it up for Rade guys. He's just having fun out there But instead he pretended like he was going to difuse and then relit the fuse from a distance like mission impossible. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and then kaboom friends. Sickening.

Obviously this is the type of comedic environment with a lot of below the belt humor and poop jokes. I feel nauseated by this demonic filth so it's time I leave this thread
It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Sad you have to perform in these places.

Another demonic comedian who couldn't let it go.

He could have diffused the situation and said give it up for Rade guys. He's just having fun out there But instead he pretended like he was going to difuse and then relit the fuse from a distance like mission impossible. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and then kaboom friends. Sickening.

Obviously this is the type of comedic environment with a lot of below the belt humor and poop jokes. I feel nauseated by this demonic filth so it's time I leave this thread
It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
a little back story. the host is a black belt in bjj. also, the heckler is a try hard comedian that has been interrupting and pulling stunts like this for close to 20 years. does that change your opinion?