Lock the Doors & Shut the Gates! There's an Invasion:MTV Challenge Official Thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Just watched last week's episode. :russell:

Ashley is such an attention whore. It was funny that nelson called her out. All jokes:russ:

MTV knew exactly what they were doing starting the finals on the anniversary of Diem's death. a$$holes. They knew if they brought back CT they'd have to get him to talk about Diem. I really hope the producers miss Diem like real people and aren't just trying to capitalize on her loss. Loved Diem btw.

Nelson still trying to convince us he was thuggin. :francis:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Like I said I few months ago this season was set up for the underdogs to win. The whole format of this shyt was stupid and this was 1 of the most boring challenges yet. I got Corey winning it just cuz CT's endurance aint good and I got Camilla on the girls side
:flabbynsick: Knees and no brain

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Havent finished watching.... saw a few of yall shyt on Corey.... maybe something happens at the end that I dont know about... cuz I dont get why yall not shytting on Nicole:francis:

fukk this Andy dikk broad thinking man? That was so fukking stupid..... this about money.... stop them silly ass agenda you dumb chick:mindblown:

Martha

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Cory and Nicole are beyond dumb as fukk.

Has there ever been a more miserable television reality star than Camilla? :snoop: This bytch is out here blaming EVERYBODY for EVERYTHING every fukking season.

Kendrick Lamar Humble was playing in my head every time she spoke in this episode. CT is your partner for Day 1, they win and she's trash talking him too.

During the reunion, Amanda snuffs her twice. Can't wait IF MTV actually shows it. You would think that humbles her some more, but Camila is already signed for Season 30. Drama = ratings. This is why Johnny is the only one who has a multi-year contract.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kendrick Lamar Humble was playing in my head every time she spoke in this episode. CT is your partner for Day 1, they win and she's trash talking him too.

During the reunion, Amanda snuffs her twice. Can't wait IF MTV actually shows it. You would think that humbles her some more, but Camila is already signed for Season 30. Drama = ratings. This is why Johnny is the only one who has a multi-year contract.

Oh so damn in addition to the opportunity to win money, everyone on the show still gets paid a decent amount for the eps?:ohhh:

I never really knew how it worked one way or another, kinda thought networks fleeced these guys so just curious

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Oh so damn in addition to the opportunity to win money, everyone on the show still gets paid a decent amount for the eps?:ohhh:

I never really knew how it worked one way or another, kinda thought networks fleeced these guys so just curious

Martha

Yeah depending on your stock on the show you get paid to be there. Basically the show needs ppl to fill certain roles. The big tough guy (CT, Zach), the hot girl (Jenna, Nany), the black guy (Leroy, Darrell, Nelson), the stud (Cory, Zach), the crazy drunk (Camila, Ashley), the girl everyone hates (Amanda, Cara Maria) and etc. So that's why ppl still come back even if they never win (Aneesa for example).

So like Sarah who won but didn't get the prize money in rivals 3, still was paid to be on the show, so as much as the network makes ppl think she left empty handed she still got money from the show.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at you nikkas that thought corey was gonna win anything

nikka is dumb as rocks, got two bum knees, and no heart :mjlol: he will stay under achieving. we still lookin for heir to darrell throne of black excellence, corey not the one

Leroy apparently back next season. He need to win one. He been on these shows for too long now