Lock the Doors & Shut the Gates! There's an Invasion:MTV Challenge Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Is it over or was tonight a clipshow to hold off for next week? If not who won? :russ: Was it last week that it came on? I think I walked away while it was running on the dvr. This season was :trash:

If y'all want a thread for the season that starts next week (so obviously not ended, duh Milk.) let me know. As I've already stated I don't plan to be as active. I don't care for the theme.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CT Tha Gawd

e946da5d413f4c65cce695e7fbbc2fa5.gif

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Is it over or was tonight a clipshow to hold off for next week? If not who won? :russ: Was it last week that it came on? I think I walked away while it was running on the dvr. This season was :trash:

If y'all want a thread for the season that starts next week (so obviously not ended, duh Milk.) let me know. As I've already stated I don't plan to be as active. I don't care for the theme.
damn..... what they do to make you tap out?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Worst season of the show by far.

Cory flopped. I'm so disappointed in him. He has the look but he doesn't have the mentality of a champ.

Nelson impressed me.

I read the spoilers so I knew CT and Ashley would win. Ashley had CT at the hardest part of the challenge which lead to her win. Otherwise, there's no way she's beating Camila or Nicole.

But yeah, this season sucked. The champs were outnumbered all season and had to face each other in eliminations. I don't have nothing really positive to say honestly

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
damn..... what they do to make you tap out?
This season's layout had me :martin: like how do you have like 8 champs set up to simply not win?? And this next season is fukkin lame. I don't wanna see any legit athletes go up with the regular contestants. Yay, it's for charity but no thanks. It's only a six week special but I'm passing. I want it to be cut throat and gutter like it used to be. Watching the clip show last night almost made me :mjcry: it was so much fukkery.

Not like this new bullshyt fukkery they have now.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This season's layout had me :martin: like how do you have like 8 champs set up to simply not win?? And this next season is fukkin lame. I don't wanna see any legit athletes go up with the regular contestants. Yay, it's for charity but no thanks. It's only a six week special but I'm passing. I want it to be cut throat and gutter like it used to be. Watching the clip show last night almost made me :mjcry: it was so much fukkery.

Not like this new bullshyt fukkery they have now.

I blame it on the Are You The One bums they brought to the show. Real world ppl were more mature and had real life adult issues and shyt. These are you the one ppl are kids who live at home and just date people.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I blame it on the Are You The One bums they brought to the show. Real world ppl were more mature and had real life adult issues and shyt. These are you the one ppl are kids who live at home and just date people.
Compared to past seasons the last few casts of real world are interchangeable with are you the one people. I think they all try out for the same same shows anyway

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

Id like a thread just to hate watch :yeshrug: