Logic?

TSaxBeats

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Anyone ever hear about this guy saw an interview on the breakfast club and was wondering if i should even check him out any advice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logic is weird. He has a thick catalog of music. Although he has bars and solid production, he never sounds original. He either sounds like Drake, J Cole or Kendrick. On his album he copies Kendrick flows and tries to rap about safe ass suburban Gaithersburg like its Compton. :mjlol: I think suburban cacs who love Kendrick Lamar can never feel too close to K. Dot because they are white and never lived in the hood a day in their lives. Logic, a mixed nikka who looks white from the suburbs of all suburbs in Montgomery County in Maryland, bridges the gap and makes cacs feel more welcome in the sociocultural world of decent mainstream Hip Hop.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Logic is weird. He has a thick catalog of music. Although he has bars and solid production, he never sounds original. He either sounds like Drake, J Cole or Kendrick. On his album he copies Kendrick flows and tries to rap about safe ass suburban Gaithersburg like its Compton. :mjlol: I think suburban cacs who love Kendrick Lamar can never feel too close to K. Dot because they are white and never lived in the hood a day in their lives. Logic, a mixed nikka who looks white from the suburbs of all suburbs in Montgomery County in Maryland, bridges the gap and makes cacs feel more welcome in the sociocultural world of decent mainstream Hip Hop.

Wale is from the same place

Remember how you all loved him before he grew dreads, got tats all over his arms and signed to MMG

:sas1:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's a dope rapper

don't listen to all these coli militants saying otherwise, they just saying it cause he looks white

he doesn't rap about fake shyt, he was around fukked up shyt growing up and is real unlike most of these rappers who just rap about drugs, violence and gangs and never been round that shyt. he can rap circles around anyone.

All his projects are dope

Superstar
Daps
The double standard here :sas2:

I'm just glad those DMV dudes are getting some genuine shine. Notice Wale is on the downside of his run and BOOM here comes some new life that could possibly surpass where he was taking it.

I sort of feel bad for the Fat Trel's and Shy Glizzy's though.. These dudes out here breaking their necks to keep that show money coming with these dry ass anything mixtapes

Eventually your fanbase gets tired of that shyt.

Logic literally came, saw, and conquered

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
He's a dope rapper

don't listen to all these coli militants saying otherwise, they just saying it cause he looks white

he doesn't rap about fake shyt, he was around fukked up shyt growing up and is real unlike most of these rappers who just rap about drugs, violence and gangs and never been round that shyt. he can rap circles around anyone.

All his projects are dope
I'd support a full white rapper who sounds like himself and tells the truth about his life. I'm a fan of a few.

Superstar
Daps
Wale went to school in PG...hung in the city...associates with city nikkas...went to gogos. Logic in a gogo? #CANCELCHRISTMAS

Breh,

My old roommate from the city.. Wale could easily be considered a black culture vulture

Went to school in PG & MO County :sas1:

Went into the city and adopted the DC culture and hid behind the DMV acronym that unfairly lumps that area together. I know you know this breh...

Maryland & Virginia :sas1: (Baltimore ? Richmond ? Petersburg? NewPort News? )

At least Logic didn't do that "Bama" ass shyt. Its the reason the "DMV" is so divided on Wale now. Screaming all that DC or nothing shyt but thats Tony giving him that pass

I'm happy for the area but if you criticize Logic to be fair you gotta criticize Wale