Logic?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I did criticize Wale...it was like beating a dead horse.

Respect :laugh:

I'm also a fan of Wale's music but it is what it is. I applaud Logic for not going into DC and claiming their culture.

Lord knows if the youngin showed up to battle he would destroy most of those dudes

Imagine Logic in a cypher with:

Dewbaby, Pwild, Boosa Da Shoota, $hy Glizzy, Blac Cobain, and Light show :mjlol:

Them dudes would be :sadcam: when his ass showed up...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Respect :laugh:

I'm also a fan of Wale's music but it is what it is. I applaud Logic for not going into DC and claiming their culture.

Lord knows if the youngin showed up to battle he would destroy most of those dudes

Imagine Logic in a cypher with:

Dewbaby, Pwild, Boosa Da Shoota, $hy Glizzy, Blac Cobain, and Light show :mjlol:

Them dudes would be :sadcam: when his ass showed up...

KingPen $lim, Uptown XO, Andari, Rueben Rockwell >>>

hiphip

Pro
Daps
Logics in the studio:

EPbkR3g.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wale is from the same place

Remember how you all loved him before he grew dreads, got tats all over his arms and signed to MMG

:sas1:

DC and the DMV never supported Wale. :comeon: Especially not DC. DC goes out of their way to say Wale not from DC, period. But I know how DC is, so that part isn't surprising. Serena Williams moved from Compton when she was 9, yet everybody say Serena from Compton including folks from CPT. Even errybody from MoCo black and white said that G-burg is not hard. The top comments on the Mo County cypher is "MoCo is NOT hood." :pachaha: I'm from Cali and Wale gets no play out there. Wale was originally supported by Asian Hypebeasts from the DMV. Real shyt. My Filipino homie from HoCo put me onto Wale back in 08' and I was never a fan. :skip: Rapping about SB Dunks. :childplease: I've found hella SB Dunks at the thrift store in tip top shape, it's nothing to make songs about. :mjpls: To this day, Wale's main fanbase is hypebeasts and black girls who go to HBCU's. :deadmanny:

Logic's fanbase must be nikkas and whiteboys under 18 who look at Drake like he's on a Hov or Nas level. :snoop: They don't care like he sounds like the biproduct of mixing J Cole, Kendrick and Drake genes together in a studio.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
DC and the DMV never supported Wale. :comeon: Especially not DC. DC goes out of their way to say Wale not from DC, period. Serena Williams moved from Compton when she was 9, yet everybody say Serena from Compton including folks from CPT. Even errybody from MoCo black and white said that G-burg is not hard. The top comments on the Mo County cypher is "MoCo is NOt hood." :pachaha: I'm from Cali and Wale gets no play out there. Wale was originally supported by Asian Hypebeasts from the DMV. Real shyt. My Filipino homie from HoCo put me onto Wale back in 08' and I was never a fan. :skip: Rapping about SB Dunks. :childplease: I've found hella SB Dunks at the thrift store in tip top shape, it's nothing to make songs about. :mjpls: To this day, Wale's main fanbase is hypebeasts and black girls who go to HBCU's. :deadmanny:

Logic's fanbase must be nikkas and whiteboys under 18 who look at Drake like he's on a Hov or Nas level. :snoop: They don't care like he sounds like the biproduct of mixing J Cole, Kendrick and Drake genes together in a studio.
His fanbase is those lil half-hypebeast nikkas that make crews out of highway exits and pristine paradise apartment complexes where you can sell 8ths for 70 bucks to lames.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh,

My old roommate from the city.. Wale could easily be considered a black culture vulture

Went to school in PG & MO County :sas1:

Went into the city and adopted the DC culture and hid behind the DMV acronym that unfairly lumps that area together. I know you know this breh...

Maryland & Virginia :sas1: (Baltimore ? Richmond ? Petersburg? NewPort News? )

At least Logic didn't do that "Bama" ass shyt. Its the reason the "DMV" is so divided on Wale now. Screaming all that DC or nothing shyt but thats Tony giving him that pass

I'm happy for the area but if you criticize Logic to be fair you gotta criticize Wale

I don't know why DC tries to completely disown Wale. He lived in murder cap era DC. :mjcry: 20 years before there was a fukking Walmart on Georgia, ten years before cacs would be caught dead walking down Georgia. Kendrick can talk about his cousin dying in 94' and being pushed off the porch when he was six, having his aunties and uncles repeatedly sell his Genesis for crack, but somehow the first ten years of Wale's life in murder cap era DC doesn't exist. :patrice: That is some hating than is only possible in the DMV bruh. Wale ain't drop out of school in the 8th grade and sell crack to his parents on Peabody, but that's what makes him unique. That nikka Wale the biggest rapper to ever make it out the DMV and DC goes out of their way to disown him but if you do a Maury Show paternity test, Peabody NW DC is the father. :russ: Wale popularized Uptown DC style for the masses. Foams wasn't popping nationwide like that until Wale started rocking them early new color releases back in 09'. His whole attitude and style is Uptown, bruh.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh,

My old roommate from the city.. Wale could easily be considered a black culture vulture

Went to school in PG & MO County :sas1:

Went into the city and adopted the DC culture and hid behind the DMV acronym that unfairly lumps that area together. I know you know this breh...

Maryland & Virginia :sas1: (Baltimore ? Richmond ? Petersburg? NewPort News? )

At least Logic didn't do that "Bama" ass shyt. Its the reason the "DMV" is so divided on Wale now. Screaming all that DC or nothing shyt but thats Tony giving him that pass

I'm happy for the area but if you criticize Logic to be fair you gotta criticize Wale

Wale is black so how can he be a black culture vulture? Wale Music is catered to females and suburban blacks. Not like he makes drug dealing street dude raps.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Logic is weird. He has a thick catalog of music. Although he has bars and solid production, he never sounds original. He either sounds like Drake, J Cole or Kendrick. On his album he copies Kendrick flows and tries to rap about safe ass suburban Gaithersburg like its Compton. :mjlol: I think suburban cacs who love Kendrick Lamar can never feel too close to K. Dot because they are white and never lived in the hood a day in their lives. Logic, a mixed nikka who looks white from the suburbs of all suburbs in Montgomery County in Maryland, bridges the gap and makes cacs feel more welcome in the sociocultural world of decent mainstream Hip Hop.

Lol you don't know shyt about the DMV or Logic Gaithersburg is not all sweet, especially near Watkins Mills.

Last edited: